hgh

Macho313

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
A buddy of mine plays minor league baseball and is currently running 3 IU of jintropin a ,and day is experiencing pain from the elbow down when he throws. Does anyone have an opinion on whether it is the GH? if it is should he stop, or lower the dosage?also would he be good to take something like TB 500 or does anyone have any suggestions?

the little big guy!!

Ball players always have elbow and shoulder issues from throwing a lot. Most likely its just from using it.
But he should stop taking the GH just in case it is the prob and because its not going to do anything for him anyway and he doesn't need it.

Sent from my DX758Pro using Tapatalk

Ball players always have elbow and shoulder issues from throwing a lot. Most likely its just from using it.
But he should stop taking the GH just in case it is the prob and because its not going to do anything for him anyway and he doesn't need it.

Thank you for your input on that brother. ..is there anything you can suggest that might help him.maybe a serm???

the little big guy!!

Anti-inflammatory diet, drink lot of water, stop dairy product. Maybe tb500.
When you say anti inflammatory diet drink a lot of water and stop dairy products. I'm not trying to sound like a dumbass but you're basically saying that if he stops dairy products in his diet it will basically work as an anti inflammatory? And the TB 500
10mg in the morning and 10 mg at night for how long and is that the right protocol for TB 500?

the little big guy!!

The last time I looked up tb 500 it was Bella expensive, way more than a bottle of advil and a ice pack!

A buddy of mine plays minor league baseball and is currently running 3 IU of jintropin a ,and day is experiencing pain from the elbow down when he throws. Does anyone have an opinion on whether it is the GH? if it is should he stop, or lower the dosage?also would he be good to take something like TB 500 or does anyone have any suggestions?

the little big guy!!

yeah might be caused from the numbness from the hgh coupled with him throwing a lot! I cant take the numbness which is why i cant use HGH, and i just use igf, no numbness and straight to the point with growth factor,

i would have him stop the hgh, as mentioned above use anti-inflams, and he should be good to go

@ first blood @presser, I agree with the numbness and appreciate both your opinions I was thinking a igf or ghrp-2...

the little big guy!!

igf for sure, it provides collegen synthesis which is what tendons are made of, so for pitching, its a no brainer

When you say anti inflammatory diet drink a lot of water and stop dairy products. I'm not trying to sound like a dumbass but you're basically saying that if he stops dairy products in his diet it will basically work as an anti inflammatory? And the TB 500
10mg in the morning and 10 mg at night for how long and is that the right protocol for TB 500?

the little big guy!!

Can't help about TB500 i never use it.
Dairy are pro-inflamatory (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26287637/)
It may help to stop it.
For the anti-inflammatory diet he can google-it or talk with a dietitian .
Igf may help to.

Can't help about TB500 i never use it.
Dairy are pro-inflamatory (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26287637/)
It may help to stop it.
For the anti-inflammatory diet he can google-it or talk with a dietitian .
Igf may help to.
Thank you brother and think the rest of you guys for your input.. that's why I stay on this board you guys ever need anything you let me know, because whenever I have a question you guys are always fast to answer any issues leave the same 5 to 10 people...

the little big guy!!

Back