high blood pressure???

Get_Swole

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
hey bros im gonna go get my bp checked later on tonight just wondering what yalls symptoms are. Im kinda sick right now sinus infection its hard to tell if i might have higher then normal bp. Im on eq right now not a high dose 400 a week. i know that could be enough to get it up a little im just stuffy in my head which again might be sinus. Light headed which again i had a low grade fever i dont think theres anything to worry about but gonna go to walgreens or somethin just to make sure what do you guys think. what are yalls symptoms and how accurate are those pharmacudical units??

Those units are crap. If you can't fit your arm into it, it won't work for you. Only way to get an accurate reading on BP is to go to the doc and have them use the quad wrap to check your BP.

I have some perscription BP pills that really help get my breathing back in place. I take them whenever I find myself wheezing.

They should also have extra large arm wraps as well. They had to get one for me at my doc's office. Those machines in the grocery stores are only good for telling you your pulse if you have large arms.

aight guys ran to walmart barely got above my elbow in it and it read 138 over 78 i know the second number is perfectly normal im wondering if maybe the first one was high because of the size of the sleeve. my pressure is usually about 110 over about 78 or so maybe slightly lower that seems right except for the damn 138 is there anywhere to get my bp checked correctly without hitting a doc?? thanks guys let me know what you think.

Back