Hilary Clinton as Fake as You will Ever See her! Funny SHIT! She is a PHONY!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch said on Wednesday she had accepted the FBI's recommendation that no charges should be brought in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's personal email system. "I received and accepted their unanimous recommendation that the thorough, year-long investigation be closed and that no charges be brought against any individuals within the scope of the investigation," Lynch said in a statement. (Reporting by Eric Beech; Editing by Mohammad Zargham)

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch said on Wednesday she had accepted the FBI's recommendation that no charges should be brought in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's personal email system. "I received and accepted their unanimous recommendation that the thorough, year-long investigation be closed and that no charges be brought against any individuals within the scope of the investigation," Lynch said in a statement. (Reporting by Eric Beech; Editing by Mohammad Zargham)
Ain't that some rich bitch entitlement shut

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

e56c06bae06625607a309f3fc44180be.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back