Hilary or Lindsay?

Hilary Duff or Lindsay Lohan?

• Hilary

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Lindsay

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters
Just from being from LI and knowing what kind of girl Lindsay is Id say Hilary because i HATE 95% of girls from LI since they're so concieted and self-centered. If you were from here you'd want to punch them in the head to.....

Dude, I don't know if it gets worse than So Cal...THe chicks here are hot and they know it. They are all crazy fucking whores too.

Hey, I was watching something on the E channel. Did any of you guys see when she went on the teen choice awards with a dress with no panties. I guess it flew up and she was on a walk-way with kids under her. I wish I was one of those kids.

I looked it on the internet, the pics wen't that good. I guess you had to be there,.

jaywooly said:
Hey, I was watching something on the E channel. Did any of you guys see when she went on the teen choice awards with a dress with no panties. I guess it flew up and she was on a walk-way with kids under her. I wish I was one of those kids.

I looked it on the internet, the pics wen't that good. I guess you had to be there,.

i did see one pic online where hooker Hilton was getting out of her car and her snatch was all hanging out...and I do mean hanging. Talk about a roast beef sandwich!

really???NASTY! She looked pretty damn good in that video though...must have had a few dicks in between then and now eh.

I'll Muff hillaries duff any day and lindsay being a fiery red head would definitely get a dunk in the trunk.

lindsey is hotter, but looks like the kinda chick that might leave ya w/ itchy nuts, hilary has that virgin look ! lol

Back