Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Hobbies

Like everything else, give me some advance notice. I need time to break trips to the wife slowly.

golf I am in when I get better you fags! damnit dont even ask if I want to go! fockerS!!!! You all are banned! OH wait I am not a mod, but if I pay harvey I bet he will do it!

Be quite you incredable shrinking man!
Do they make clubs that short? Oh yea FisherPrice has those plastic ones LOL

midwtchamp said:
golf I am in when I get better you fags! damnit dont even ask if I want to go! fockerS!!!! You all are banned! OH wait I am not a mod, but if I pay harvey I bet he will do it!

Damn bro that's a given you playing. I think carolina vs Virginia what do you think?

I like the party lifestyle myself. It's always seems to get me into trouble with the law though so I've had to slow down a bit.

Sex, drugs, and Rock 'n Roll baby!!! (Well maybe not the latter, or even the 1st)

Saks said:
Like everything else, give me some advance notice. I need time to break trips to the wife slowly.

I think you should just drop it on her and say f*ck the consequences.......she'll get over it.

I'm pretty sure Rad said he wanted to train back with us when we finally do make it to CLT..................not so sure I want to be responsible for breaking the man in half, he's got a family for chrissakes

bigshug said:
I think you should just drop it on her and say f*ck the consequences.......she'll get over it.

I'm pretty sure Rad said he wanted to train back with us when we finally do make it to CLT..................not so sure I want to be responsible for breaking the man in half, he's got a family for chrissakes
:finger:

gym is my no #1 priority, its basicly my full time job, besides gym i clean my house alot, I'm a clean freak..today I did helluva job...what else..O yeah my fav sport is soccer or in European (Football), favorite club team is Juventus ( ITALIA ), and National Team France..I also own a modded PS2 with DMS3 v2.0 modchip which allows me to play any games, PS1 games, PS2 Games, Imported Games from any region and much much more..so whenever I have enouth time I kill sometime playing WE7, and my order is about to come Pro Evolution Soccer 3..also I do enjoy being with my lady and play with my 10 month old male pug...

Between school, work, and working out I don't have a whole lot of time but I love playing lacrosse and soccer... also reading

Back