Home gym/dropped my gym membership!

So I am at the gym and yeah I am fortunate to belong. Since this thread I have noticed that 70% of the members and or at least 70% of those in the gym have vaginas, long, hair, femine and the usual shy eyes etc etc.

Not in my gym... Lol

I live in a small affluent town with 3 gyms in a 35mile range with 25k people in the area. As another example I am done with my work out, four girls on the stretch mats, one is in a doggy style pose looking at her phone . I never really paid attention to the talent. I am gonna get snipe some shots on Wednesday for us..
Not in my gym... Lol

That is great! I'd love having my own gym. Getting to pump heavy metal or whatever I was in the mood for. Lifting shirtless or whatever you felt like wearing that day. Tons of benefits.

I live in a small affluent town with 3 gyms in a 35mile range with 25k people in the area. As another example I am done with my work out, four girls on the stretch mats, one is in a doggy style pose looking at her phone . I never really paid attention to the talent. I am gonna get snipe some shots on Wednesday for us..

Thank, laidable girls in mu gym can be count with one hand...

Back