Hot to combine HGH + Peptides + IGF1

Good morning guys.

Well, yesterday i pinned 50mcgr pre-wo and i really had more than enough. Before i was using 80-100mcgr when i was not using hgh/peptides and cycle, so i will stay in that dosis, but i will change it a little bit. I am going to do 25mcgr in the morning to profit the food i will eat during the day and the rest 25mcg bi-lateral pre-wo. The afternoon peptides will be use around 15.00, in that way the hgh will be really later than peps, like in the morning.

For today i took my hex+cjc1295 did cardio and then 90min later the hgh. I really feel falling sleep in seconds, and i slept 7.30h! eheheh. For the moment only good impressions, let see how the week goes.

BTW bigmills, nice total amount of igf1! hehehe. For me i think is quite big to use 200mcgr with all the rest and i normally train 1 muscle group per day. But i hope you enjoyed the feeling of the pump pre-wo. In case that you didn't do it, it is recommended to eat pe-wo some fast actign carbs, then pin igf1 and then go to the gym. In that way, it is said, that during your training, those nutrients will be drive to the cells and also it avoids to get your sugar low due the igf1, something that never happened to me.....

Regards and have a nice day

Good morning guys.

Well, yesterday i pinned 50mcgr pre-wo and i really had more than enough. Before i was using 80-100mcgr when i was not using hgh/peptides and cycle, so i will stay in that dosis, but i will change it a little bit. I am going to do 25mcgr in the morning to profit the food i will eat during the day and the rest 25mcg bi-lateral pre-wo. The afternoon peptides will be use around 15.00, in that way the hgh will be really later than peps, like in the morning.

For today i took my hex+cjc1295 did cardio and then 90min later the hgh. I really feel falling sleep in seconds, and i slept 7.30h! eheheh. For the moment only good impressions, let see how the week goes.

BTW bigmills, nice total amount of igf1! hehehe. For me i think is quite big to use 200mcgr with all the rest and i normally train 1 muscle group per day. But i hope you enjoyed the feeling of the pump pre-wo. In case that you didn't do it, it is recommended to eat pe-wo some fast actign carbs, then pin igf1 and then go to the gym. In that way, it is said, that during your training, those nutrients will be drive to the cells and also it avoids to get your sugar low due the igf1, something that never happened to me.....

Regards and have a nice day
Thanks brother that was my first time ever to workout I usually do 80 MCG bilaterally but I figured what the hell I'll give it a shot one time,and the results were ridiculous. I just woke up and my chest and triceps I'm sore as hell. which is good. I only take it after my pre-workout meal also I mix Gatorade with karbolin to drink workout which is probably around a hundred grams of carbohydrates I also mix up 10 grams of amino acids with 5 grams of glutamine. Keep us posted on the results after your workout today..have a good one brother..

from BM

yeah sure!!! Today i believe i have to really have a better opinion. It is day legs, and noramlly when i inject IGF-1 in my legs, i finish my training an can not almost walk for the pump, ehehhehehehhe. Will post tonight or tomorrow :)

Also this morning i forgot to inject the half dosis in the morning as i want to do, so i will feel the full 50mcgr on my legs, ehehhe

Are you injecting it in this Sweep of your quad? The reason I ask who this is we all want our sweep to grow the teardrop always comes in..

from BM

Sorry dude, i don't know what the Sweep is, i am not an English native speaker and i don't know that. I basically inject where my hand touch my leg when i leave it in a normal position. Lets say i inject in the middle of the external face of the leg

Sorry dude, i don't know what the Sweep is, i am not an English native speaker and i don't know that. I basically inject where my hand touch my leg when i leave it in a normal position. Lets say i inject in the middle of the external face of the leg
That's okay brother I understand the sweep is the outer part of the quad if you are looking in the mirror it is the outside of the Quad that sticks out we call that the sweep.. do you understand what I mean now?

from BM

Yeah, perfectly. So is there where i usually inject, in the outside part! We are on the same boat, hehehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, perfectly. So is there where i usually inject, in the outside part! We are on the same boat, hehehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's exactly what I do brother just seems like it is the hardest part to bring up on everyone's legs...

from BM

I was reading something yesterday from a guy called datbtrue, if you even Google and it will pop up but he was saying there is two different kinds of GH release. You either have a GH bleed which I believe he said it's better for women and a GH pulse which is what we want. I cannot remember which CJC he says causes the bleed in which one causes the pulse, when I have a second I will research it for you if you don't have time. Because from what I read did you get pulse is definitely a lot better for men...

from BM

I was reading something yesterday from a guy called datbtrue, if you even Google and it will pop up but he was saying there is two different kinds of GH release. You either have a GH bleed which I believe he said it's better for women and a GH pulse which is what we want. I cannot remember which CJC he says causes the bleed in which one causes the pulse, when I have a second I will research it for you if you don't have time. Because from what I read did you get pulse is definitely a lot better for men...

from BM

you guys understand anything that helps the pituitary gland secrete more GH is just a "GH secretagogue" like the ever popular mk 677, whereas with actually using insuline-like growth factor-1 long r3 your taking out the middle man so to speak, hell two middle men for that matter, bieng no need to use secretagogues to help your pituitary secrete GH, and then it still needs to be broken down and converted to IGF-1. So you kill 2 birds with one stone in IGF-1 lr3 and you can manipulate the dosages more precisely without worry of messing with secretagogues!

And yes its suppose to PULSE every so often naturally, and by using these "Growth hormone secretagogues" your messing with chemical signaling pathways that control your own pituitary gland and how it releases GH, and the potential for problems are very real!

you guys understand anything that helps the pituitary gland secrete more GH is just a "GH secretagogue" like the ever popular mk 677, whereas with actually using insuline-like growth factor-1 long r3 your taking out the middle man so to speak, hell two middle men for that matter, bieng no need to use secretagogues to help your pituitary secrete GH, and then it still needs to be broken down and converted to IGF-1. So you kill 2 birds with one stone in IGF-1 lr3 and you can manipulate the dosages more precisely without worry of messing with secretagogues!

And yes its suppose to PULSE every so often naturally, and by using these "Growth hormone secretagogues" your messing with chemical signaling pathways that control your own pituitary gland and how it releases GH, and the potential for problems are very real!

Also in fairness to what i wrote above, their are other benefits to growth hormone and it being broken down into many different types of growth factors, but for our purposes as bodybuilders and building muscle, insulin-like growth factor-1 is the main GF!

This is also why when people say they like taking HGH alongside IGF-1 lr3, they feel it works synergistically better together, when in reality its not really a synergistic thing, but rather your getting the benefits of the other Growth Factors from the exogenous HGH along with the Exogenous IGF-1 lr3.

Anyhow, just thought it was fair to mention that, although their is NO comparison is which one a bodybuilder or athelete should use if they had to choose between HGH or IGF-1 lr3, as IGF-1 lr3 always wins hands down.

Also in fairness to what i wrote above, their are other benefits to growth hormone and it being broken down into many different types of growth factors, but for our purposes as bodybuilders and building muscle, insulin-like growth factor-1 is the main GF!

This is also why when people say they like taking HGH alongside IGF-1 lr3, they feel it works synergistically better together, when in reality its not really a synergistic thing, but rather your getting the benefits of the other Growth Factors from the exogenous HGH along with the Exogenous IGF-1 lr3.

Anyhow, just thought it was fair to mention that, although their is NO comparison is which one a bodybuilder or athelete should use if they had to choose between HGH or IGF-1 lr3, as IGF-1 lr3 always wins hands down.
I completely agree with what you were saying about the idea of being Superior to HGH. Also from what I've been reading I think I'm going to stop all exogenous HGH because of the fact it can inhibit your natural GH release. And you can correct me if I'm wrong brother but from what I'm reading if I take CJC and ghrp-6 three times a day at 100 MCG 3× a day, it will cause a pulse of GH?, and at the same time not interfere with my natural GH release?

from BM

ey bigmills, i think you are refering to the CJC1295 No DAC due that this is the one that give the pulse, the one with DAC is the long one and it doesn't give the pump as the one without DAC. The advantage with DAC is that your gh levels remain higher for longer time, instead of a pulse that can be for 2h more or less, and at the end to increase the igf1 in our body we need to have those levels of hgh high for long time, that is one of the reason why is better to split a gh dosis in 2 or 3 times per day. I hope don't be wrong with this :)

For me the combination of peptides 2x or 3x day with gh and the igf1 (am + pre-wo) it really works well. I get benefit of the gh like fat lost or tighter skin, the benefit of the igf1 for the pump and recovery and grow and well the peptides is something that i can not really speak yet. it is to early and using a lot of thing to really see what is the benefit they are bringing to me. This is a experiment lets say until 30 october that i have a competition. But by far i really like the combo GH + IGF1 LR3+ Reply to Thread

Last edited:
ey bigmills, i think you are refering to the CJC1295 No DAC due that this is the one that give the pulse, the one with DAC is the long one and it doesn't give the pump as the one without DAC. The advantage with DAC is that your gh levels remain higher for longer time, instead of a pulse that can be for 2h more or less, and at the end to increase the igf1 in our body we need to have those levels of hgh high for long time, that is one of the reason why is better to split a gh dosis in 2 or 3 times per day. I hope don't be wrong with this :)

For me the combination of peptides 2x or 3x day with gh and the igf1 (am + pre-wo) it really works well. I get benefit of the gh like fat lost or tighter skin, the benefit of the igf1 for the pump and recovery and grow and well the peptides is something that i can not really speak yet. it is to early and using a lot of thing to really see what is the benefit they are bringing to me. This is a experiment lets say until 30 october that i have a competition. But by far i really like the combo GH + IGF1 LR3+ Reply to Thread
Thanks for that information brother I'm always willing to learn. I was reading datbtrue, and he was saying that if you go with CJC with dac it will give you did you eat bleed, which I agree with you as far as we need our GH levels to be high for longer in order to increase our igf levels.. he said the only downside to the CJC with DAC was that it will inhibit your natural GH production. I'm not sure this is true this is why I am doing so much research and I appreciate you helping me and giving me your feedback.. good luck at your competition bro keep me posted on how things work out..

from BM

Back