How do you orally take M1T?

getripped

I took my first oral admin of M1T and that thing burn like hell!! My whole mouth was just burn and I felt like puking. How do you guys take it orally? Do you guys mix it with something??? I just filled that pucker up in a syringe and took it straight up... which I think isn't the right way to take it.

it is the right way bro, I thought the same fucking thing when i took it, the first thing i thought was "Dam am i suppose to shoot this shit" lol, but knowing it is legal i knew that wasnt the case, it does burn the mouth good,lol, but from what i keep hearing it is worth the trouble, but i will be filling something up and taking it that way, or mixing it with soda or something, i rather hold my tongue down on a 9volt battery then shoot the shit in my mouth again, I am realy siked about the gains I will get from it though

Yeah, I'm thinking about mixing it my shake or something. That thing is nasty...... you're right about that thing is worth it and that's why I bought it. BTW, kudos and very impress with lab-corps service and product!!!

I did the same thing yesterday. I put a few drops on my tongue, and HOLY HELL! Talk about having a kick! I shot the rest in soom crystal light, NO GOOD. I think you will have to use OJ.

I started mine this morning at 10mg ed.
I poured a small glass of OJ to use as a chaser, put a few drops on my tongue, and had to add the rest to the OJ. Nasty stuff. I think the OJ made it worse due to it's acidity. I'm going to try Coke tomorrow. I'll start a thread later with my current stats and supplementation.

Chuck

I wondered same thing. I was given 2 vials one 4-test cypionate 200mg per cc and one 1-test cyp from 200mg per cc. Tastes like shit.

I wonder how this compares to M-1-T?

I've heard of guys injecting hard to swallow substances in a grape,then swallowing the grape. Sounds funny but it might work.
Sarcoplasm

double 00? but wouldnt they melt away to fast? I thought all they were was plant cellulous or some shit, im up for ideas though

Today I brushed my teeth, went down stairs, drew up my M1T, and shot it into a small glass. I drank it like a shot with most of it hitting my tongue. To my surprise, it wasn't that bad. I took out some Gatorade and poured it in the glass with the residue from the M1T. There was a reaction between the two and the M1T turned milky. I drank it anyway and it lit me up. No more chasers or mixers. From now on I'm going to brush my teeth, draw it up, and just empty the syringe in my mouth.

Attachments

• med8.gif
    med8.gif
    129.9 KB · Views: 136
I'm very interested in this stuff, I used to have some 10mg capsules along time ago I was wondering how they compare to this M1T, The capsules after taking a couple you could feel a definite androgenic effect (priapism ect.), and you could bust lots of iron.

Those of you who have taken this orally do you get that effect?

I had the same problems with M1T burning my tongue and throat. However, I found a good alternative: Capsules!

I don't know the exact size, by I use the caps from Now Foods Calcium caps and empty them, and fill it up with about 1cc of M1T. The only thing is you can't fill up a bunch of caps at once, because the M1T will eat through it within 1-2 days.

Hope this helps!

Back