How do you run your tren?

• Thread starter Thread starter saudades
  • Start date Start date
S

saudades

What do you do when you run your tren? Every day or every other day?

Do you think that is better than ED? I understand that the half-life is around an average of 2 days so that would make sense to me to run it EOD.

Agree with MMX2 I have had good result with EOD. I have also done 150mg MWF and no weekend shots with good results.

Is that with tren acetate or tren ethanate? I heard you can use tren ethanate once per week, is that true? I haven't been able to find out any reliable information on tren ethanate's half life.

saudades said:
Is that with tren acetate or tren ethanate? I heard you can use tren ethanate once per week, is that true? I haven't been able to find out any reliable information on tren ethanate's half life.

I am talking about tren acetate, which I usually make myself. I haven't tried the tren ethanate but i have heard it has a longer half-life.

i've been doing 75-100mg ED, was skipping for a while... tren acetate.. w/ deca, no neg sides... just a little oily....

saudades said:
yes, just like any other enathate ester bound AAS, it can be injected once or twice a week.

I never noticed a difference in ED vs. EOD shots with tren or prop.

On a side note, one of the common side effects for tren is supposed to be insomnia. For me it seems to go the opposite way. I sleep like a baby on it.

saudades said:
On a side note, one of the common side effects for tren is supposed to be insomnia. For me it seems to go the opposite way. I sleep like a baby on it.

sleep fine, if I dont wake up from the night sweats.

personally i feel the difference between the day after a shot of tren and the 2nd day... muscle feel more dense and the pump is more extreme between ED and EOD...

Stickler* said:
personally i feel the difference between the day after a shot of tren and the 2nd day... muscle feel more dense and the pump is more extreme between ED and EOD...

I get that, too. The next day I feel sort of "blown up," but the muscle is harder. Love it!

night sweats are terrible w/ me... every night.. it sucks.. and insomnia. is a definite w/ me too... it's so many things that are true w/ tren... regardless of different body types i've yet to find too many people that don't deviate from the norm on sides and results..

although i haven't lost one lick of hair on this tren kick which amazes the shit out of me...

Back