How Dr. T Went Global: Thanks to MD and Ron

Muscle Insider

Written by Dr George N. Touliatos, MD

By George Touliatos, MD

Ron Harris is the Senior Writer of Muscular Development magazine and Online Editor of musculardevelopment.com. He covers more than half of the material in every issue and is in charge of MD’s //www.youtube.com/@MuscularDevelopmentMedia/featured" >YouTube interviews. Ron and I first interacted online in the summer of 2018. I was watching his shows with Thomas O’Connor, MD; Dr. O and I were medical contributors for Anabolics 11th Edition (2017). I texted Ron and offered to mail him my new English book, the revised edition of 2017. Ron found the book interesting and later offered me an interview with Dr. O on his “Ronline” show. It was quite a moment for me, so I grabbed the chance and did my best to impress them both. This opportunity opened the door for me at MD. Soon after, Ron decided to interview me twice on “Ronline”, speaking about PEDs use. He loved the subject matter. A few weeks later, I mailed my book to Steve Blechman. He found it interesting, and I assured him that I already had 12 columns ready for a whole year. Right after Thanksgiving, Steve emailed me saying that I’m welcomed to the MD family. It was a unique moment for me: I belonged to the number one bodybuilding media organization in the world.

Ron and I first met in person at the 2019 Mr. Olympia in Vegas, right after the press conference in the Orleans Arena. We took a picture and later, we had lunch with Giles Thomas and Hector Mendoza. We met again six weeks after in Columbus at the 2020 Arnold Classic. And we met for a third time at the 2022 Mr. Olympia in Planet Hollywood Las Vegas.

WATCH EPISODE 222 OF ASK DR TESTOSTERONE: CAN A WOMAN GET PREGNANT WHILE ON TRT?
[embedded content]

With Ron we have great chemistry. We filmed 222 straight episodes of “The Ronline Report” and never missed a week. If there was ever a holiday or one of us was going on vacation, we always filmed ahead of time so as to never miss an episode. We have answered more than 2,200 questions so far. I’m proud to say that our show is the longest online for more than four years. It all started right after 2019 Arnold Classic.
Ron has interviewed me twice. Both shows covered the print editorials that Steve offered me as an acknowledgement and appreciation for my services. I consider Ron a good friend and valuable associate. Thanks to him, I’m well-known globally through the shows and the magazine.

George Touliatos, MD is an author, lecturer, champion competitive bodybuilder and expert in medical prevention regarding PED use in sports. Dr. Touliatos specializes in medical biopathology and is the medical associate of Orthobiotiki.gr and Medihall.gr, Age Management and Preventive Clinics in Athens, Greece. He is the author of four Greek books on bodybuilding, has extensively developed articles for www.anabolic.org and is the medical associate for the book “Anabolics, 11th Edition” (2017). Dr. Touliatos has been a columnist for the Greek editions of MuscleMag and Muscular Development magazines and has participated in several seminars across Greece and Cyprus, making numerous TV and radio appearances, doing interviews in print and online. His personal website is https://gtoul.com/

DISCUSS ON OUR FORUMSSUBSCRIBE TO MD TODAY
GET OFFICIAL MD STUFFVISIT OUR STORE
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

ALSO, MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON:

FACEBOOKTWITTERINSTAGRAM YOUTUBE

Written by Dr George N. Touliatos, MD

askdrT_slider.jpg.pagespeed.ce_.RKWIBfw_64.jpg

By George Touliatos, MD

Ron Harris is the Senior Writer of Muscular Development magazine and Online Editor of musculardevelopment.com. He covers more than half of the material in every issue and is in charge of MD’s //www.youtube.com/@MuscularDevelopmentMedia/featured">YouTube interviews. Ron and I first interacted online in the summer of 2018. I was watching his shows with Thomas O’Connor, MD; Dr. O and I were medical contributors for Anabolics 11th Edition (2017). I texted Ron and offered to mail him my new English book, the revised edition of 2017. Ron found the book interesting and later offered me an interview with Dr. O on his “Ronline” show. It was quite a moment for me, so I grabbed the chance and did my best to impress them both. This opportunity opened the door for me at MD. Soon after, Ron decided to interview me twice on “Ronline”, speaking about PEDs use. He loved the subject matter. A few weeks later, I mailed my book to Steve Blechman. He found it interesting, and I assured him that I already had 12 columns ready for a whole year. Right after Thanksgiving, Steve emailed me saying that I’m welcomed to the MD family. It was a unique moment for me: I belonged to the number one bodybuilding media organization in the world.

Ron and I first met in person at the 2019 Mr. Olympia in Vegas, right after the press conference in the Orleans Arena. We took a picture and later, we had lunch with Giles Thomas and Hector Mendoza. We met again six weeks after in Columbus at the 2020 Arnold Classic. And we met for a third time at the 2022 Mr. Olympia in Planet Hollywood Las Vegas.

WATCH EPISODE 222 OF ASK DR TESTOSTERONE: CAN A WOMAN GET PREGNANT WHILE ON TRT?

With Ron we have great chemistry. We filmed 222 straight episodes of “The Ronline Report” and never missed a week. If there was ever a holiday or one of us was going on vacation, we always filmed ahead of time so as to never miss an episode. We have answered more than 2,200 questions so far. I’m proud to say that our show is the longest online for more than four years. It all started right after 2019 Arnold Classic.

Ron has interviewed me twice. Both shows covered the print editorials that Steve offered me as an acknowledgement and appreciation for my services. I consider Ron a good friend and valuable associate. Thanks to him, I’m well-known globally through the shows and the magazine.

George Touliatos, MD is an author, lecturer, champion competitive bodybuilder and expert in medical prevention regarding PED use in sports. Dr. Touliatos specializes in medical biopathology and is the medical associate of Orthobiotiki.gr and Medihall.gr, Age Management and Preventive Clinics in Athens, Greece. He is the author of four Greek books on bodybuilding, has extensively developed articles for www.anabolic.org and is the medical associate for the book “Anabolics, 11th Edition” (2017). Dr. Touliatos has been a columnist for the Greek editions of MuscleMag and Muscular Development magazines and has participated in several seminars across Greece and Cyprus, making numerous TV and radio appearances, doing interviews in print and online. His personal website is https://gtoul.com/

DISCUSS ON OUR FORUMS

SUBSCRIBE TO MD TODAY

GET OFFICIAL MD STUFF

VISIT OUR STORE

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

ALSO, MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW US ON:

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

INSTAGRAM

YOUTUBE

Click here to view the article.

Back