How far are you from your gym?

5 miles. Metroflex Phoenix is about 40 miles, which I need to do because that's a bad ass gym.

Im a good 30 min. drive away.

I wish there was a dislike button...

isnt there a closer gym?

in my area there seems to be an explosion of new gyms .. i could name atleast 15 new gyms with in a 5km radius (not sure what that is in miles maybe about 2)

I put a gym in my shop so not far at all, hell even if a customer pisses me off real good i'll just go in and start working out lol

About 15 ft.... I built a gym in my garage! Lol. But tomorrow I'm driving 2 hours each way to train with a great powerlifting crew at Jakked Hard Core Gym in IL.

I have a gym in my garage and also live about 1 mile from the other gym I work out at. And working on opening my own gym, hopefully will have it open by end of the summer...will probably just live there after my wife kicks me out for loving my gym more than her...

in a town of 65,000 we have 2 ymca facilities, 2 anytime fitness locations, 1 planet fatass, 2 athletic club locations, and 2 mma gyms...you could never tell though with all the fatasses around here...i go to the Y downtown so only 2 miles roughly...

Im not too far from my gym, im also looking into opening up my own gym. Its already fully equipped and im looking into just opening it back up, has everything you need, not real big but not bad at all!

Im not too far from my gym, im also looking into opening up my own gym. Its already fully equipped and im looking into just opening it back up, has everything you need, not real big but not bad at all!

That sounds like a great project bro! I bet it would be nice to take the kids to work with you.

15 minutes away from the gym I go to. But like Irish, my town I live in is full I mean full of extremely obese poeple! They pack in the gyms and take every treadmill in the place and walk for 10 minutes max then they all hit the steam rooms and saunas. It's gross when you walk in there

That sounds like a great project bro! I bet it would be nice to take the kids to work with you.

lol, yeah right! Aint no way I would or even could bring or handle 2 new borns at the gym! lol, Imagine that! lol. Can you say NANNY! lol

Back