How many cc...

big in vegas

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
How many cc do you put in your shoulders? I have put 2.5 before, but I'm thinking back now and that wasn't the smartest decision I made. I think 2cc is probably the cap for me

3cc...just grow some shoulder...LOL !!! j/k .... no really if you got really round full delts then you could do 3 cc, but its always better to do less...shoulder's just seem to get more scar tissue than other places...

I did 2cc a winny in the right delt once, worst mistake of my life!!!! it was from mexico, the stan crap. dude i looked like the hunch back a notre dame for 3 days it swelled so bad. i missed all the week of work too. it really sucked ass.

I did 1 and a half of fina in the shoulder that I made and it felt like someone frogged me there for about 2 hours

I did 1 and a half of fina in the shoulder that I made and it felt like someone frogged me there for about 2 hours

lol, bro i done some stupid shit, trying to pin myself. i stuck it in my trap too, but alittle further back on it. i must have hit a blood vessel or something cuz i emidiately fell on the floor, broke out in hives on the spot and couldnt breath. my vision went completely blurry, and i itched all over.

horrible, stupid shit dude. but if one doesnt learn from there mistakes they is a weetard.

lol, bro i done some stupid shit, trying to pin myself. i stuck it in my trap too, but alittle further back on it. i must have hit a blood vessel or something cuz i emidiately fell on the floor, broke out in hives on the spot and couldnt breath. my vision went completely blurry, and i itched all over.

horrible, stupid shit dude. but if one doesnt learn from there mistakes they is a weetard.

Holy shit!!! on ur trap?? lol ur crazy trying to do that, thats too close to major vessels, sounds like u hit a nerve patch and a vessel lol

ive dont winny in the traps - feels like you got a crick in your neck for the next few hours.

yeh ive done 3.5 in the side, and rear delts...

i highly advise people shoot their rear delts, super hard to do your self though...

yeh ive done 3.5 in the side, and rear delts...

i highly advise people shoot their rear delts, super hard to do your self though...
How? going posterior to anterior? Or from lateral to medial just further back?

if u do it your self its going to be more lateral to medial... as u said u just reach further back... and come in on an angle, wat id call 45 degrees....

i use a 1 1/4 inch 23g pin ... no probs... ever.

has brought up my rear delts heaps... i know people say theres no such thing as site growth... but its worked for me...

Back