How many people have had a threesome???

jaywooly said:
Yes, I was in a 3some. It was me, a friend and another friend. Come to think of it, it was more of a bukkake. Us three unload on this chicks face in the bathroom. She was sucking us all but we had to do most of the work. I'll never do that again, I felt gay.

LOL!

jaywooly said:
Yes, I was in a 3some. It was me, a friend and another friend. Come to think of it, it was more of a bukkake. Us three unload on this chicks face in the bathroom. She was sucking us all but we had to do most of the work. I'll never do that again, I felt gay.

I thought u were :D:D j/k

SM: :mad: U make me jealous!!!

Damn it ! no! I was close, my wife finally agreed to it, said it would be a week end thing.....then I went & got her pregnant, now its off! Damn! Damn! Damn!

bilter said:
Damn it ! no! I was close, my wife finally agreed to it, said it would be a week end thing.....then I went & got her pregnant, now its off! Damn! Damn! Damn!
Thats your own fault for slippin one past the goalie..... LOL :D

i came close when i was single but when my girl brought in her friend for me to meet ( she had already given the go-ahead) i had to bow out. the girl had a great ass but a gut hangin over her pants and she smoked, what a turn off. i should have done it just so i could say i did.

Back