How many people have you guys/gals slept with?

Incredible - 20 before 22 years old ain't THAT bad. I was almost at 50 when I graduated high school, sorry I am also a freak (like CE).

7 that know it and about 2000 that don't ,lol. luv it when you see a sexy babe and your mind goes crazy about what you want to do to them.

SUPERMAN9699 said:
7 that know it and about 2000 that don't ,lol. luv it when you see a sexy babe and your mind goes crazy about what you want to do to them.

Lately, that's damn near everyone that I see.... LMAO

guys i will get nicoles number out of her---i will just tickle the hell out of her till she confesses--but after that the number might be plus one mild mannered reporter cause i am leaving the cape and boots at home when she is around

In a night or overall? Probably way less than you have punched your clown! By the way.... That is probably why your keyboard numlock doesn't work..... you need to put a blanket on your lap and some sun glasses on. Come on winnie get your ducks in a row before you go to work!

superman1975 said:
guys i will get nicoles number out of her---i will just tickle the hell out of her till she confesses--but after that the number might be plus one mild mannered reporter cause i am leaving the cape and boots at home when she is around

LOL!! Im not talking you cant make me!

of course it counts when you pay. You get the receipt to prove you did it! Any time the penis enters the vagina, you had sex. Your respective organs don't know whether or not money was exchanged.

And by the way... I think girl-on-girl should count... just cuz it is very hot. *smile*

-j69

Back