How much Milk Thistle

tripwire

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
How much milk thistle should one take for liver protection from oral winstrol? Is the milk thistle sold in a drug store good quality? CVS, the local drug store in my area is having a buy one get one free sale right now. Thanks

I take 800-1000mg's daily. I don't take it specifically for winny because I've never tried it but that dose has worked for me while taking some pretty harsh prohormones.

Hey tripwire .. Snag some liv-52 on eBay it's a great product.. I take 4 tabs a day mixed up.. They carry in vitamin stores under the name liver aid in USA .. It's made by hymalaya herbals.. But online liv-52 has one different herb and is better and way way cheaper..best I think milk thistle is carsil .. Its on eBay too not in stores and its from bulgaria but guy in the Bronx sells it here..

I take it everyday and I've run some crazy shit without problems. 800-1000mgs is about right too

1000mg of milk thistle EXTRACT is what you want. The extract is the important part, bulk milk thistle herb won't do a thing at all. Liv52 is better IMO. I actually use both as well as N-Acetyl Cysteine when using something like say 100mg of anadrol per day.

1000mg of milk thistle EXTRACT is what you want. The extract is the important part, bulk milk thistle herb won't do a thing at all. Liv52 is better IMO. I actually use both as well as N-Acetyl Cysteine when using something like say 100mg of anadrol per day.

Mmm hmmm. Nac does exactly what we want by helping rid the liver of toxins (in laymans terms). Think of it as the shampoo, with milk thistle amd liv52products being the conditioner.

Back