How much Test/Tren/Deca??

If you estrogen is in check no need for caber but need it on hand. What is your sweet spot with deca and Tren when you run solo?

I would aim for something like this and adjust where needed

Test C 600
Tren E 400
Deca 400

well if you can handle around 600-700 of tren a you should be able to handle tren E easy at 600mg. are you one that prefers more tren than test? i see people run 500mg blends 3-4cc a week the ratios are 200mg test e, 100mg tren E and 200mg deca

i wouldnt run over 1000 a week of 19-nor to me thats asking for trouble so thudgens is probably right on with the tren/deca ratio of 600/400 but run atleast 400mg of test with it

I felt very good running equal test/deca
~ 600/600

I really think it was the caber. That shit seemed rough. I would rather have a little gyno than feel like that again.

any time you run high tren you need to run low test since its fighting for the same receptor... 600mg tren i would run no more than 300mg test

and youre running two 19-nors... make sure to run some caber, bromo, or prami

Really feels like adex and Nolva are better than Caber.

Seems like half of peeps say you have to run caber and the other half say it is not necessary if E2 is in check...

IF I do take caber again it will be a super low dose before bed. I feel like it really fucked with my dopamine and I felt so fucking tired all day I couldn't stay awake.

SO ,

How does 600 Test C (two shots)
600 Tren E (spread over 3 shots)
400 Deca ( with test)

I love how Deca makes my joints feel so I am definitely keeping it.

again, i would lower the test if the tren is that high..

and i would def run caber... you can get bitch tits and your dick wont work.. why risk it?

again, i would lower the test if the tren is that high..

and i would def run caber... you can get bitch tits and your dick wont work.. why risk it?

I have heard run test lower...that is why I started the thread. As far as the caber goes, I do have it on hand.
Is there any problems that could arise from test lower than tren?? More so than having it higher?

Nope. Any ed sides you get from 19 nors will be prolactin related. People get deca dick because they don't properly handle their hormones. And running test lower will actually benefit you since tren will hit more receptors

Nope. Any ed sides you get from 19 nors will be prolactin related. People get deca dick because they don't properly handle their hormones. And running test lower will actually benefit you since tren will hit more receptors

Ok will try that out then.

Now that everything has levelled off I am loving the Tren.

Test 400
Tren 600
Deca 300 (slowly lowering it)

I definitely had too much Test in my system and lowering it and waiting was the right thing to do. Once it all leveled off my nips got tight and I dried up, I have been leaning out but my weight has gone up 8 lbs.

Back