Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

how to incorporate mast prop into my cycle

Yuikacero

very interested in seeing what kind of hardening benefits I can get from mast prop. It’s a steroid that I would love to use at 50 mg per day.
I managed to cut down a lot I went from 25% body fat down to 12% body fat over the past 2 years
now I want to see how low I can go and harden up even more. Currently 205 pounds and 6’1’’ and 37 years old
I’m gonna be using some testosterone with it, around 150-200mgs. What do you think about this sort of cycle for 12 weeks?

master not for all
but if you lean use it
i would say 200mgs masteron with 500mgs test is a clean cycle
very interested in seeing what kind of hardening benefits I can get from mast prop. It’s a steroid that I would love to use at 50 mg per day.
I managed to cut down a lot I went from 25% body fat down to 12% body fat over the past 2 years
now I want to see how low I can go and harden up even more. Currently 205 pounds and 6’1’’ and 37 years old
I’m gonna be using some testosterone with it, around 150-200mgs. What do you think about this sort of cycle for 12 weeks?

Back