How To Shower

Crack up at how loud your fart sounds in the shower
lol, that sounds all too familiar.

that list is missing one: use shampoo to wash your skin for about a week because you're too lazy to put a bar of soap in the shower :D

poopoo said:

that list is missing one: use shampoo to wash your skin for about a week because you're too lazy to put a bar of soap in the shower :D

I'm with you on that one poopoo!

damn i didnt think i was goin to make it thru reading the first post damn tears running out of my eyes..shit that was funny sachet.. thanks

Wash Room

A man traveling by plane and in urgent need to use the mens room is nervously tapping his foot on the floor of the aircraft. Each time he tried the mens room door, it was "OCCUPIED". The stewardess, aware of his predicament suggested that he go ahead and use the ladies room, but cautioned him against using any of the buttons inside. The buttons were marked "WW, WA, PP and ATR".
Making the mistake that so many men make in disregarding the importance of what a woman says, the man let his curiosity get the best of him and decided to try the buttons anyway.

He carefully pressed the first button marked "WW" and immediately warm water sprayed all over his entire bottom. He thought, "WOW, the women really have it made!". Still curious, he pressed the button marked "WA" and a gentle breeze of warm air quickly dried his hind quarters. He thought that was out of this world! The button marked "PP" yielded a large powder puff which delicately applied a soft talc to his rear. Well, naturally he couldn't resist the last button marked "ATR".

When he woke up in the hospital he panicked and buzzed for the nurse. When she appeared, he cried out, "What happened to me?! The last thing I remember is I was in the ladies room on a business trip!" The nurse replied, "Yes, you were having a great time until you pressed the "ATR" button which stands for utomatic Tampon Remover... Your penis is under your pillow!"

Sachet, you bad girl you forgot to mention masterbate in the shower because you told us that you do that every morning. Probably half the guys do to.

Nikki masturbates in the shower! *drools*
Not me!
:rolleyes: Get your seXxy sistas straight, cowboy! *lmao*

I'm usually already in the act when I'm waking up ;)

i'm guilty of almost all of the male showering procedures, especially #2 and #21. i don't to the whooo whoo sounds but i sometimes sneak up to my lady and thwap it on her forehead a few times.

poopoo said:

LOL I agree.

Or better yet use the soap on your hair cause you are too lazy to stop at the store to get shampoo. :)

:D

Perfect breasts ( o ) ( o )

Silicone breasts ( + )( + )

Perky breasts ( * ) ( * )

Big nipple breasts (@)(@)

A cups o o

D cups { O }{ O }

Wonder bra breasts ( o Y o )

Cold breasts ( ^ )( ^ )

Lopsided breasts ( o )( O )

Pierced Breasts ( Q )( O )

Hanging Tassels Breasts ( p ) ( p )

Grandma's Breasts \ o /\ o /

Against The Shower Door Breasts ( )( )

Android Breasts | o | | o |

Mamogram Breasts (_)(_)

Martha Stewart's Breasts ( $ ) ( $ )

And God created woman and she had 3 breasts. He then asked the woman, "Is there anything you'd like to have changed?"
She replied, "Yes, could get rid of this middle breast?"

And so it was done and it was good.

Then the woman exclaimed as she was holding the third breast in her hand,
" What can be done with this useless boob?"

~And God created man.

It belongs here like Sachet recommended :)

The Mommy Test

I was out walking with my then 4 year old daughter. She picked up something off the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I asked her not to do that. "Why?" "Because it's been laying outside and is dirty and probably has germs." At this point, she looked at me with total admiration and asked, "Wow! How do you know all this stuff?" "Uh," I was thinking quickly, " . . . everyone knows this stuff. Um, it's on the Mommy test. You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mommy." "Oh", she said.

We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently pondering this new information. "I get it!" she said. "Then if you flunk, you have to be the Daddy."

Back