Votes: 7 29.2%
  • 61-65 cm

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • 66-70 cm

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • + 70 cm

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Right now I'm 22in wide 5ft 11in tall and weighing in at a sorry 200 after screwing around and droping 60 pounds over the summer, more defined though.

I'm 22 1/2" at 6' and 197 lbs. I have always felt small, but maybe I'm not so small after all.

Thats more that 2 of me! lol. Im 24.5", Didnt really pay attention to angle of the pen, might be a little more. (maybe Im just fooling myself!!)

When people like big A show up at the bar, I always think to myself- awe fuck, I sure hope he dosent start some shit... lOl!!!

Btw- what makes you wide? shoulders or back? can us width deficient people become wide?

I now have 3 makes on my wall-thank you cyberstefke!. first one was in the middle of the wall and when I went to make to other one, I figured out there was no wall left.- Now the feds just need ot look for that tall tail sign of width marks on the wall before a raid-lol. If they find on thats around 62" - they found the big A....lol.- better call for back up!

I know i wear a 54 fire jacket i am not exactly sure how to measure from side to side, can someone clear that up? from point of shoulder to point of shoulder i think it was 25 1/2 but i may be doing it wrong. Im at 6'2 and 290 pounds

LEE PRIEST has probably the least actual natural width to his shoulders and has an amazing record in bbing!
Markus Ruhl is one of the widest bbers and has very few wins big wins.

waist width means ALOT more in bbing than shoulder width, ie. melvin anthony, having great shoulder width can help IF you have a small waist, but its very uninportant in making a great bber imo.

fun to check tho, but most of the time wide shoulders means wide waist, so both should be stated. ill measure tomorrow its late.
cya
UWANAFIGHT2

Back