HUGE sale, stock up for winter!!!!

Cyber-Suppz

cyber-suppz
Ok guys, we're going to run a big sale starting immediately and ending Sunday October 21st at midnight....

Every single product is BOGO and every Pick 3 for $99 will get 2 free bottles of your choice. So that's 5 for $99!!!!

This is your chance to stock up for winter. With the cold coming we'll all be cooped up inside, try some Vi-Aqua or Aqua Alis to help you pass the time with the women!!!

You must list what products you want in the comments section in order to get the 2 extra bottles on the Pick 3 sale...

Thanks guys, I look forward to taking care of you all and hearing some great feedback!!!!

Visit Cyber Supplementz to take advantage of this weekend sale

I love cyber.. Can't beat the deals..and those who know me on here know I'm a money saver on a budget ..stfu Wv...

I HEARD YOU CANT PAY YOUR BETS! :laugh::laugh: JUST KIDDING, I KNOW U PAY YOUR BETS, YOU JUST CANT PICK A WINNER

What? That's insane!! I'm going to try to get in, but I've gone WAY over my allowance

Buffalo, you'd be fine to order now. Just make sure you're shaking the bottles pretty well prior to each use to mix the solution up.

My new Xmas presents for my gym rat buddies..cyber sups!
Presser,, I always try and rebet and get the shank to the stomach.. He's greedy and plays possum.

Back