i did it

Get_Swole

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
guys im proud to say its 1015 on a friday night and i did it i quit bingin on most weekends lol all my buddies are out gettin all fucked up and im sittin in my room watchin that 70's show and reading up on some BB stuff have to say i feel alot better about myself and i plan on not going out for a while and just concentrating on whats important to me and thats keeping with my diet taking care of myself and meeting my goals.

haha no shit man my buddy is like that he can diet on fuckin mcdonalds and stay around 10 % offseason ill get fat as shit but i put on way more size then him so i guess take the good with the bad its not that hard to diet down just takes time and dedication.

Well I'm dedicated to.if I don't eat constantlI could lose weight.It's a hard but I'm willing to give it my all!

Ya, Im thinking about raiding my fridge in a few... I think there's some more pork chops in there.

yeah i know you are bro i was just saying my friend doesnt care he puts on size then after he cycles bye bye lol cause he wont keep the diet right or anything like that but i hate the fact he can stay lean on lard lol.

man this post has really been helping our brp gbart out hasn't.So far we've mentioned drinking and eating.He Gbart were doing all this for you bro since you can't.

haha thats fine man i dont mind i didnt go to bed yet normal haha we need chat rooms for nights like this haha get your post counts up guys everybody grab a beer and toast to me haha

Hahahah that's cool bro..it's hard but it can be done, stick with, the results are always awesome....good luck

Yeah, I try that but in the end I always end up "back in the saddle again"! It feels good until about week 3 when you say, damn, wouldn't a beer be nice while I am watching the game. Then 1 turns into a few and then my willingness to fight the urge goes and I down about 8. But maybe I am just weak? I can give it up for a little bit but when I sit around twidling my thumbs on a Saturday night at 8 drinking coffee I feel like I want to take the edge off. I think its okay though to have about 2 or 3 just to take the edge off rather than wait until you find yourself binge drinking.

Back