I Don't Get St. Patrick's Day

• Thread starter Thread starter BillTheButcher
  • Start date Start date
ohhhhh I'm sorry I thought this was a different thread... yeah I'll send you some food. I'm coming down there on Thursday. Flying into tampa and then straight off to the Keys for a nice long weekend

mikeswift said:
ohhhhh I'm sorry I thought this was a different thread... yeah I'll send you some food. I'm coming down there on Thursday. Flying into tampa and then straight off to the Keys for a nice long weekend

Tampa is a dirty city man. My brother lives in Oldsmar but he lives in a gated community. If the Mexicans venture in there they will most likely be stupid enough to go swimming in one of the lakes and get eaten by the 12 foot gator that hangs there. Bet he hasn't tasted tacos before.

Bueno...

Florida sucks bro. I visited an Army buddy in Pace. The minute you step outside night or day you get swarmed by bugs, there is not shit to do but fucking fish, and it is the redneck capitol of the world bro. I mean don't get me wrong, some areas are okay but the others are infested with rednecks and old folks who are waiting to die with a piss poor attitude on life. I fucking hate sweet tea by the way!

Sweet Tea is more of a Georgia thing. Florida SUCKS? Orlando is growing by 1,000 new people a day. I work downtown and the city is blowing up. The women are mostly hot. Pace is a hick town man, go to Miami or Key West or West Palm Beach. New Jersey is a dump unless you can afford a $750,000 house. I lived there for 25 years and I hate it. We still own a shore house which is great.

BillTheButcher said:
Tampa is a dirty city man. My brother lives in Oldsmar but he lives in a gated community.

I just have a layover in Tampa and won't be there more than an hour.

BillTheButcher said:
If the Mexicans venture in there they will most likely be stupid enough to go swimming in one of the lakes and get eaten by the 12 foot gator that hangs there. Bet he hasn't tasted tacos before.

Bueno...

are you really that prejudiced or are these just more attempts at humor? go back on your meds bro.

mikeswift said:
I just have a layover in Tampa and won't be there more than an hour.

are you really that prejudiced or are these just more attempts at humor? go back on your meds bro.

You posted on the same thread Mr. High and Mighty. WTF are you talking about.

What about Bagdad florida? You know Bagdad FLA? If I move somewhere, its going to be away from natural disaters and crowds of people. Myself, I was a city guy until I got a job commuting to NYC every day and all around Jersey. Now I am thinking about a shack high in the plains of Montana or something. You know, cash in the house, buy one dirt cheap in the middle of nowhere and have enough land so I can discharge firearms on my own property. I don't think I will have much luck finding a gym close by though. As far as the women, I have one so currently I am not lookin' for love so I don't require a social hot spot.

Back