i hate mlk day

Crazymank

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
wife gets this day off. Always is a pain in the ass when she has the day off. I have a hard time doing my injections, and there is always all this crap to do.

Obviously you don't deal with the REAL MLK Day stuff. If Dr MLK knew what wasa going on in celebration of his accomplishments he would roll over in his grave and curse the day he was born.

i'm all about making st patty's day a federal holiday though......we too had suffrage when the italians kept us down as immigrants to the U.S. over the last few hundred years......do people really think corned beef and cabbage is an irish meal?.....my ancestors only had to eat that shit because there was nothing else.....

i'm all about making st patty's day a federal holiday though......we too had suffrage when the italians kept us down as immigrants to the U.S. over the last few hundred years......do people really think corned beef and cabbage is an irish meal?.....my ancestors only had to eat that shit because there was nothing else.....

I agreee, but sorry bro.... our govt works in two ways.... knee jerk and black and white. You are white so continue to pay and carry the brunt of our countries burden on your back while others get 3K a month in free money then another 6-20K a month selling crack.... if they get caught.... oh well, they'll be out in a few months. You..... you would lose you life, your house, your reputation, your ability to earen income... etc. Welcome. Join the real slaves.

I agreee, but sorry bro.... our govt works in two ways.... knee jerk and black and white. You are white so continue to pay and carry the brunt of our countries burden on your back while others get 3K a month in free money then another 6-20K a month selling crack.... if they get caught.... oh well, they'll be out in a few months. You..... you would lose you life, your house, your reputation, your ability to earen income... etc. Welcome. Join the real slaves.

when the time comes to pick sides of the World War before the end of the world, I know what team I'm gonna be on!!!.....

Nice thread. I too don't care for this fucking holliday and I am thoroughly entertained by every ones comments! No mail, no bankm no nothing. Funny thing is, I remember the bank being open on veterens day!

Funny thing is, I remember the bank being open on veterens day!

Ain't that a bitch! I believe veterans provided a far more freedoms than did MLK in America.

Last edited:
Just another day off for me... slept, shopped, trained. Not a bad Monday... and now only four more days til the next weekend!

I decided I was going to take care of a traffic ticket today, so I woke up super early and took my ass to court....just to find out it was closed! :curse:

I totally thought this thread was I hate milk day...it would have been a better thread if it was. lol. I don't get "holidays" off. My job sucks BTW. :(

I just got home from my work about an hour ago after leaving this morning. Long day. I don't have a problem with Mlk day itself but like someone said earlier why don't we get Vet's day off. I actually participated in a vet's day service this year and in all honesty I had teary eyes thinking about the fact that so many gave their lives for this country and now the constitution is being stepped on by the liberal push party.

I couldn't agree more. I have several vets in my family including my brother. We continue to sacrafice for the good of this country. Many lose their families, their identities, and even some lose their sanity.
Funny about the business closures. During my years in Tallahassee at FSU there was one weekend a YEAR when EVERYTHING closed..... FAMU Homecoming game. Just sharing some facts.

its funny, govt and banks get every bullshit holiday off. but mlk is different.....MOST people get it off. but is this the case with any white mans birthday? i mean besides jesus for xmas.

i mean who gets columbus day off? or george washingtons bday besides banks and govt?

This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass.

You're out of your element Donnie!! You have no frame of reference!! I did not watch my friends die face down in the mud in Vietnam so this bitch can go trapsing around town!!

You want a toe? I can get you a toe believe me, there are ways you dont wanna know about it believe me. Hell i can get you a toe by 3:00 this afternoon with nail polish.

thats it its been over 2 months since ive seen big John in Yellow trucker glasses

:slides DVD into ps3: watching it now :)

Back