I just love the internet!!!!...must see.

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
I feel so much better about myself when I see shit like this, lol!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDPSVriEqxQ&feature=player_embedded[/media]

i saw some other videos of this guy but never saw him slingin those 12lb dumbbells around like that, hes got some good strength to go with those giant milk bladders

I'm completely rolling on the floor laughing my head off! This guy is an absolute IDIOT!

Too bad I don't go to "The Club" cause if I did I'd have some SICK BAD @$$ moves!! And I need to start shruggin the 12lbers to get some traps like those lol.

The sad thing: I bet that fag actually pulls pussy in the clubs.

Actually, I would think that none of the girls will really touch him unless they're skanks themselves. He is completely delusional. I expect that he just goes to a club and dances next to a girl thinking she's interested in him, but she's thinking, "dude, you have boobs," and she just happens to be dancing near him. Most women down there are not attracted to big muscular men at all, rather more slim, fit men. So says my wife who is Brazilian. If I was to show that video to her, she would think he is absolutely nuts, then tell me she's glad I don't look like that, but I'm still too big, lol.

FIST TO FACE AND REPEAT UNTIL DEAD........... This is all the comes to mind when I saw that.

lmao, fist to face and rereat til dead, lol, thats some fuccy shit, but im with ya on this one, he gets under my fucking skin

Back