I need a smart guy...lol...

O.K Sully here it is. The 75mg/ml ratio for the tren kits are a rough estimate for final strength. In actuality you're acheiving closer to 100mg/ml but for some inexperienced individual who messes up the process and spills shit everywhere is probably gonna get 50 to 75mg/ml hence that figure. The 10g kit has 90ml of sterile oil and 10ml of secretive dissolving proprietary mystery solution....Ha ha just kidding! BA and BB folks, anyway if you add 5 carts and use careful procedures you will end up with 100mgs/ml Goddamn it. I'd be terrified to see how you guys handle a synovex procedure. lol 2dam

2damtight said:
O.K Sully here it is. The 75mg/ml ratio for the tren kits are a rough estimate for final strength. In actuality you're acheiving closer to 100mg/ml but for some inexperienced individual who messes up the process and spills shit everywhere is probably gonna get 50 to 75mg/ml hence that figure. The 10g kit has 90ml of sterile oil and 10ml of secretive dissolving proprietary mystery solution....Ha ha just kidding! BA and BB folks, anyway if you add 5 carts and use careful procedures you will end up with 100mgs/ml Goddamn it. I'd be terrified to see how you guys handle a synovex procedure. lol 2dam
...thanks a lot bro...and ill be posting these similiar questions in a bit for the syno bro...lol..so stand by...

sully said:
...i know i m fucking beating a dead fucking horse, but there has to be an EXACT number amount that should be figured the hell out...i mean, do i just pick a fucking lucky # , and use that to determine the amount...im a idiot or everyone is vague as fuck...
I told you the number in the first post... Damn sully this isn't rocket sceince.

Your starting out with 10,000 mgs of tren. so to have 100mg/ml
mean you have to end up with a final product of 100mls.

Ask BTK how much solution is in his 10g kit and subtract that from 100 and that will give you the amount of oil needed to make it 100mgs/ml

LOL
bass out

Back