I SEE YOU DIEZEL666!! Welcome bro...

Skip

Banana
Welcome a good bro from PM to our board. I believe we are going to be working together in the next month or so. He's a good cat and glad to have him here.

Skip

Welcome, a friend of Skip's is well....

Oh heck, we'll give you a chance anyway!

Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Skip, my browser at work just got upgraded, so now I can view this site. I'm still looking forward to working with you for the upcoming contest season. Phil H. is helping me put on some more mass right now. Hopefully I can contribute something among these braniacs.

Re: Thanks

DIEZEL666 said:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Skip, my browser at work just got upgraded, so now I can view this site. I'm still looking forward to working with you for the upcoming contest season. Phil H. is helping me put on some more mass right now. Hopefully I can contribute something among these braniacs.

I got beat out for your offseason by a PRO BODYBUILDER?? Okay, I can live with that. hehe

Glad to see you here. Stick around as this is a good bunch of guys.

Skip

I thought Phil was rich beyond his wildest dreams from the royalities from his "picture" appearing on that "product"?

LA said:
I thought Phil was rich beyond his wildest dreams from the royalities from his "picture" appearing on that "product"?

I want to use his product so that my wife can look like this for once - :eek:

Skip

Back