I want to welcome MuscleChemistrys Newest Site Representative "Chuckazulu"

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Please Welcome "Chuckazulu" As MuscleChemistrys Newest Site Representative.

For those of you who do not know Chuck was a Site Representative with MuscleChemistry back in 2005 where he found himself busy with life and SCHOOL and needed to take a leave of absence. So Chuck is not just a long time member of MC but he once upon a time was also a Site Rep here as well!

Welcome Back Chuck!

dont think about it watch it

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m_N1bZkiWLM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m_N1bZkiWLM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I'm going to use that for my posing routine at the Cutler Classic. It's been 8 years since I stepped on the stage. Perfect, LOL.

I'm going to use that for my posing routine at the Cutler Classic. It's been 8 years since I stepped on the stage. Perfect, LOL.

Haha walk in with a break away suit and tie and shit on and then once it skips to the music break that shit off and get into your poses. Would be SICKKK. You could also have someone change the lyrics in the song where he says, we might just get a song from mase, you could cut in and say "WE MIGHT JUST GET A POSING ROUTINE FROM CHUCK, IM BACK" thats pure brilliance right there.

Well I'll be...... LOL Welcome back brutha!!! Gangs all here. Guess I need to stop procrastinating and pay more attention.

Md-

Whats your degree in. I thought it took me a while at 5 years for my BS. I stayed up till 3 oclock studying many a night. Good to see ya around again.

Isn't it nice to be welcomed back after a period of absence? Makes one feel appreciated. Welcome back, Chuck!

Back