ice comparison

muscleitis

Banana
Top+Bodybuilders+of+the+World.jpg

little grainy pic
and thats "nice comparison" not ice

These shots just prove why Heath is Mr. O. He has put on so much muscle since turning pro. Gonna really take him being off and someone bringing something they have never brought to any stage before to beat him....

I can't get over how thin Dennis's waist is, but as thin as it is, Phil's isn't too far behind

It may be the pics or the lights, but Dennis has some insane looking detail in his front double bi around the bi to elbow connection

I think Nuk should put is pics up against these guys and work to hit in the tope 5 fuck all them lil JR shit, start shotting at these mf's. You got it in you.

I am a huge fan of Kai Greene's physique - put aside all of his queer antics (excuse the pun) and really look at how thickly developed and how much muscle maturity he shows...

Phil is amazing alright! VERY cartoonish!!! I would lOve too see 100% on Kai standing next to him though!

i think for looks and completeness i still like victor....phil is right there too but i think victor has a better chest all other things being equal

The only one that can beat Jay is Jay. Phil looked awsome, best he has ever looked. But if you take jays best competition pics (from previous years) i like them more than phils. Imo

Back