igf-1 lr3 this stuffs incredible

I will give this a bump as well. I'm on Bottle #4 and in the middle of a blast. Just wondering if it's best to take a break for 4 weeks or continue on or up the dose? Really have seen a huge difference in leaning out on this stuff and I agree pretty incredible.

BTW I use 80mcg post workout or post cardio with GHRP 6 and usually destroy as much food as possible in that eating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I will give this a bump as well. I'm on Bottle #4 and in the middle of a blast. Just wondering if it's best to take a break for 4 weeks or continue on or up the dose? Really have seen a huge difference in leaning out on this stuff and I agree pretty incredible.

BTW I use 80mcg post workout or post cardio with GHRP 6 and usually destroy as much food as possible in that eating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep using it bro! No need to break like you read in some OLD ARTICLES! I use it long term and it's just as good many many months in as it is in begin inning

Where did you guy buy cheap IGF-1?

Welcome to MC bro. Your in the right place. You will always have better luck doing a search before asking questions. Then start your own thread with any questions you might have. Take a look at http://www.musclechemistry.com/ for quality IGF-1 you cant miss the reviews. Again welcome...

Back