Igf, m1t, ghrp-6???

leo8013

Is it ok to run GHRP-6 and M1T at the same time along with MC's IGF or is it counter productive. I would be using IGF Pre-WO, split the dosage in half for the M1T but a total of 25mg (of course all the necessary liver care and aquadex), and the GHRP-6 before bed. My other supps are:

Fish Oil,
Niacin Flush Free,
Aqua Burn,
Cyto Burn,
Hemo Rage Preworkout.
Multi-Vitamin
Digestive Enzymes,
Nolva Bloat (on hand in case of start of Gyno)
Aqua Clo for PCT after the M1T Cycle
DAA for PCT help after the M1T Cycle
If the nolva not needed for gyno I will throw it in for my PCT as well

I have searched but I cant find anything for a cycle guide for GHRP. If I take ED at 100mcgs how long should I run before I come off it.

I have searched but I cant find anything for a cycle guide for GHRP. If I take ED at 100mcgs how long should I run before I come off it.

how much do you have?
i used one 5mg bottle of ghrp2 solo just to see the results. not much.
now im running cjc1295 with ghrp6 just 100mcg each 1x daily with great results.
the m1t alone will give good results too. mainly in strength

I have not bought the GHRP6 yet because I dont know about how long to use it. I didnt want to throw my money away. I have read like you said about running the cjc1295 with the ghrp6 together but I couldnt find accurate results on how to use. I see ranges all over the board. Did you run both @ 100mcg or 50of each. I found the GHRP6 for 30 as well as the CJC1295. They also have GHRP2 for 30 as well but I have to mix it myself. I know that the GHRP is mixed with BW but I have not read about the CJC. I also read that the GHRP2 raises cortisol levels but at the amount I would take it should not have any affect on cortisol levels. With the two peptides what results did you see like fat loss and muscle growth? Also I take it that they are applied at the same time?

i dont think the ghrp matters whether its 2 or 6. if one gives you sides, try the other.
you need 2 bottles of cjc for every 1 bottle of ghrp. that alone would last over a month dosing it how i do once daily.
results? fat loss. im eating more everyday and not putting on any weight. body composition is changing tho.
ive got abs at 220lbs for the first time ever.
ive never used hgh, and never will if i got this stuff around. faster and cheaper imo.

I have run GHRP6 and 2. I have run them for as little as 2 months and as long as 6 months. GHRP6 made me a lot hungrier and GHPR2 did not.

I have a couple more questions for you dreww because I probably will be ordering mine today. How did you deal with the hunger that it is supposed to give you at night since that is when you applied. Even though it is mixed with BW how does it feel when you apply. Did you get 1 or 2 months worth of supply and how fast did you see results? I dont expect a miracle just looking for actual facts. Do you have to mix like IGF of HGH that is in power form (slow drip at angle and swirl gently)? Did you get yours in powder form or premixed. I planned on doing lust like you did and apply 100mcg of each per night before bed. Last question regarding the fat loss aspect of it. Does it work as whole body fat loss or spot.

I have a couple more questions for you dreww because I probably will be ordering mine today. How did you deal with the hunger that it is supposed to give you at night since that is when you applied. Even though it is mixed with BW how does it feel when you apply. Did you get 1 or 2 months worth of supply and how fast did you see results? I dont expect a miracle just looking for actual facts. Do you have to mix like IGF of HGH that is in power form (slow drip at angle and swirl gently)? Did you get yours in powder form or premixed. I planned on doing lust like you did and apply 100mcg of each per night before bed. Last question regarding the fat loss aspect of it. Does it work as whole body fat loss or spot.

1. got no hunger
2. bw makes this painless
3. i noticed results within 2 weeks of daily use.
4. ive never thought that something like bw hitting a peptide too fast will degrade it to any measureable amount.
5. only found it in powder, unmixed.
6. i dont believe in spot reduction, so total body fatloss

Back