IGF on blood thickness

Does anyone have input or link on the effects of IGF and blood thickness (INR)
@dorian123 welcome back to MC family havent seen you in a while
where you been?

can you get blood thickness from IGF maybe but usually guys on IGF use other gear, can you tell us more about yourself? what you stacking now and what you doing please :)

@dorian123 welcome back to MC family havent seen you in a while
where you been?

can you get blood thickness from IGF maybe but usually guys on IGF use other gear, can you tell us more about yourself? what you stacking now and what you doing please :)
Been going through life...divorce medical problems, etc.

Only running 200mg of test from now on, TRT

I get my blood checked every week for thickness
INR

you can expect a lot of issues when you use steroids that's for sure
but I'm not sure on igf specifically probably no

Reason I'm asking is i have a metal heart valve so I take blood thinners. I guess the test will show. Normal INR is 1 they want mine between 2.5 and 3.5

Been going through life...divorce medical problems, etc.

Only running 200mg of test from now on, TRT

I get my blood checked every week for thickness
INR
willl also be on TRT

Right now the plan is 200mg of test C every week and 50mcg of IGF ED for 6 weeks then a 4 week break
could a mod DM me I a few questions
@dorian123 best we talk all in public this is the MC family now :)

sorry about divorce brother but this is the time to jump back into the gear and PUMP.
it would be best if you shared your LOG with the MC family, we want to see it.
HOW? start a NEW thread with your TRT log journal, share diet training sleep and we can guide you into a cycle and support you as the MC family :)

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the Steroids SARMS Peptides Forum

top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT IGF-1 Comeback Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

Back