Im alive but barely

jtunderdog

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
Well I disappeared for a while as some may have noticed. I got really sick really fast. I had a horrible bacterial infection. Turns out my sinuses had some crap growing in them that almost killed me. They were anatomically misshapen and my doc says that one was completely upside down and did not drain. I am attaching a pic of the product of my front rt maxillary sinus alone. I went septic four or five times and have been on levsin, levaquin, avelox, omnicef, rocephin, and some other crap. I can honestly say Im glad to be here. LOL

Two that size come out from right under my right cheek. I know you are jealous.

we were wondering what happened to you... thats some crazy shit brother

glad to hear your doing ok

what kind of stuff was it that was growing? glad to hear you are ok now

Seriously..looks like some kinda alien lab study..wtf? glad your ok...what kinda problems/symptoms were you having?

Geez! How does something like that even happen?? Glad to hear you're okay... I just figured you were tied up in your new romance!

reminds me of this

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HRrQqa5kjI[/media]

Well what happend is that I basically had an infection get continually worse. It started as two weeks of flu like symptoms. I go to the doc and they put me on levaquin. What ends up happening after three weeks of joint aches and intense pain is my nose starts bleeding and the pain won't go away. They do a cat scan and the doc just comes in and says "its bad." Well what had happened was about 4 kinds of microbes were growing and there was tons of rotten bloood. Yummy right. I was sick for 3 months running fever and my white count was up to 14k and would not come down. Surgery helped but Im still sick. Blue cross flagged me as a vicodin seeker from polypharmacies and now I can't even get pain meds. Awesome huh.

I went in the doc's office yesterday and he said john how we doing? I said good doc but I got bad news. As you see Im superman and apparently I have other issues besides kryptonite. Yep apparently superman is an opiate addict according to blue cross. He said yep got the letter and wrote the idiots one back.

I went in the doc's office yesterday and he said john how we doing? I said good doc but I got bad news. As you see Im superman and apparently I have other issues besides kryptonite. Yep apparently superman is an opiate addict according to blue cross. He said yep got the letter and wrote the idiots one back.

The insurance companies making excuses to turn you down from things? say it isnt so!!! I guess next time there is a health reform and someone is trying to prevent issues like this from arising we should look more at the facts and less at the people saying " the govt's not gonna pick my doctor" hopefully by than already realizing the fucking insurance companies already tell you who you can and cant go to.

Back