((((((Immense Growth Factor-1 FREE Lottery))))))

Am I the only one that thinks it should be raised. I mean, ten posts don't even show you they have an interest in the forum, only goodies. Oh well, its your BBQ, presser.

thats one way to think about it bro, or you could think about it like i do in that it brings new members to the site who are starting with no posts and gets new people posting, if the minimum was 50 - 100 posts and our lotterys generaly are only 5 days from the post of lottery til the drawing and if i was new and wanted to sign up i might not bother if i knew i had to go crazy posting within 5 days time where as at ten posts i would definatly sign up and join in

thats one way to think about it bro, or you could think about it like i do in that it brings new members to the site who are starting with no posts and gets new people posting, if the minimum was 50 - 100 posts and our lotterys generaly are only 5 days from the post of lottery til the drawing and if i was new and wanted to sign up i might not bother if i knew i had to go crazy posting within 5 days time where as at ten posts i would definatly sign up and join in
Coming from a business standpoint, what about a "frequent shopper" gimmick. Give points for people buying things from MC's store, and have the points redeemable on stuff in the store. That would entice people to purchase from the store, and keep them coming back. People LOVE "free shit". If they have to buy 20 bottles of IGF to get a free one, people will. Hell, I've already bought like 15 myself since being here, and that was without the motivation of aquiring points to earn a free bottle.

bro please let us announce the winner, you kinda goofed on the other lottery calling out the wrong winner,lol, so let the pros handle it,lol

Last edited by a moderator:
8-2-4 were winning numbers from the evening Florida cash 3 lottery

No one hit all 3 numbers in perfect sequence

No one hit all 3 numbers in any sequence

So we move to rule number 3 which is whomevers pick is closest in terms of numeric value

The person whos pick was closest in terms of numeric value was member....."ck252855" whos pick was 8-2-1

CK252855 please pm me your shipping address bro so we can send this out to ya

and yes we had loads of guy all most nail all 3 numbers but were only off by one digit,lol, that sucks

LMAO!!! Hey, at least the brother has more than 10 posts which is better than some of these dinks her.

That's true, haha. Those goobers. It never fails, every lottery there are at least 5 people who enter with their first post. lol.

Back