In a funk, unmotivated and need some help from the boys and girls of MC....

Yea I got the same thing bro not to painful I think only because the 50 horse pills a day my immune system is alright. We got ebola bro

something you might want to try is static workouts to failure-very little wear and tear on the joints and still working the muscle

this is where machines (Hammer Strength) comes into play-I have done many workouts with one static contraction to failure only and the next day my muscle was sore

right now my back is fucking hurt and I'm working 10 plus hours in the cold, the last thing I want to do is go to the gym and get hurt so I don't-not too hardcore, but if I get hurt (which I am already) I don't work and the bills don't get paid-as you get older you train smarter not harder

Just start out real small. We think we need 2 hr workouts right off the bat but that is not true. When i get like that I go down to 1 set per exercise and thats it, then im done and as time goes by a little gets added here then there before you know it , its fun again.

I sneezed this morning and pulled a muscle in my lower trap on my right side. I swear to God if its not one thing its another.

I pulled both sides of my groin the last 2 days, in my sleep, and now behind my right knee it feels like my ham was pulled. Out of the gym this whole week bc food poisoning........... C3hno I feel you

Back