In Stock Now IGF-1 LONG R 1MG/ML

• Thread starter Thread starter cyber-solutionz
  • Start date Start date
read the link above, who's version of measuring out is the best to get 50mcg/day? Can anyone chime in with personal experience?

can someone loan me 365$

this saddens me greatly.i soooo bad want to get some igf.i don't have the funds.pleeaasse keep it in stock.it will be some time till i have the funds.
i have heard such good thing regarding this stuff.

Can someone who has used IGF-1 and slin report on much they changed their dose of slin?

When you guys take IGF-1 before bedtime, how do you know you will not go hypo? I've heard it is a possible side.

Do any experienced users take slin and IGF-1 at the same time? or do you have to space them so many hours apart?

Kiss said:
Can someone who has used IGF-1 and slin report on much they changed their dose of slin?

When you guys take IGF-1 before bedtime, how do you know you will not go hypo? I've heard it is a possible side.

Do any experienced users take slin and IGF-1 at the same time? or do you have to space them so many hours apart?

If you are on slin try with 1/2 the slin dosage. Now think about this for a second. I beleive IGF isn't a 1-shot hit on blood levels the way slin is. So, what I'm saying is that you might be 3-5 days into IGF before it's going to effect slin. Now that means that if you cut your slin dose in half on day 1 don't go back to the full dose on day 4 because you feel you can handle it.

The half-life of IGF has been rumored to be 24-36 hours. Now if this is true then when you take it shouldn't really matter. This doesn't exactly play out like this in the real world so I do question the half-life claims. Best rule is to allow yourself plenty of time before bed before taking the IGF until you get a handle on how it's going to effect you. I never have gone hypo on IGF but I have a friend who had to find carbs fast a few times because he went hypo on IGF.

As far as using them at the same time... You might want to use IGF 5on/2off or 3-1-2-1 and then use slin 2-3x a day on your off days only. I'm going to try the cycle suggestion I laid out in a few threads already the next time I bulk. That is use slin for 4 weeks, igf for 4 and then slin for 4 again. Now add the price of slin and IGF together and you have a very reasonable cost over 12 weeks too. This would also hold true if someone was using it to bridge (which I still consider to be a waste of money but a lot of guys are doing it and if you've got the money go for it!)

Thanks for the response LA...
:thumbsup:

I'll probably try the 4 week slin, 4week IGF, and 4 week slin idea.

ok al when we get igf for our cats we are going to have to tell them at cyber to put it back on sale just for us! I want some!

N4cer said:
The 4slin - 4IGF - 4slin look good.
I'm up 7.5 lbs in 11 days on the Long R.
N4cer, thanks for stopping by again and updating us!

Now how bout that link to your cycle thread in our cycle thread section? Thanks- LA

Thank You

We just finished the new look and we will have many new and exicting things coming up in the near future.

Sweet! Not only do you have the best products and service, but that's one of the nicest websites I've seen, too! Top notch all around!

Back