Insulin????

AJay

Don't mean now to be lazy or something, but I did my research here and just found lot's of different stuff - just not the answer to these basic questions.

I basically would like to learn and know about INSULIN:

1. why use Insulin? - what are it's benefits, what does it do pretty much???
2. use it alone or always in conjunction with GH or other substances??

thanks guys
AJay

it will kill you the first time, leave it alone until youve read about it for a long time, then consider leaving it alone anyway unless you plan to compete, in wich case i think you should still leave it alone. No offense but there is about 3 months worth of reading on insulin alone on this board, go find it if you just have to know, but i warned you.

I agree with pudgy about not using it unless you are going to compete..the only bors I know personally that use it compete...You can get big with out it...

Seriously...I read up on Insulin for 1 1/2 years b4 using it. I went semi-hypo (could of been paranoia too...lol) a few times in the 3 weeks that I tried it out so I decided that for the time being I would leave it alone. 1 of the 3 times I definitely went hypo with following all of the guidelines found on the board. You can never predict the exact outcome of this stuff.

That 1 time I ended up consuming 200+g of sugar for an 8iu shot of slin because I continued to feel like I was going Hypo. Very high - 22+g of sugar per iu.

Definitely scary when you get tunnel vision, everything becomes dark, you get extremely tired and shaky, and disoriented/can't think clearly when you think you did everything correctly. The next day an 8iu shot might not hardly affect you in such a manner.

Reach your max with AS and once you know you can dedicate all hours of the day to consuming the correct foods at the exact scheduled times...and when you know all the information about insulin then *maybe* consider insulin. Otherwise if you don't it could kill you or screw up your body good. I.E. brain damage, organ failures, etc.

Slin is not to be taken lightly by any means.

thank you

thank you all!!

I'll sure spent much more time on researching the whole materia, before considering taking it.

thanks
AJay

AJay said:
Don't mean now to be lazy or something, but I did my research here and just found lot's of different stuff - just not the answer to these basic questions.

I basically would like to learn and know about INSULIN:

1. why use Insulin? - what are it's benefits, what does it do pretty much???
2. use it alone or always in conjunction with GH or other substances??

thanks guys
AJay
Usually slin is the 2nd or 3rd thing people try after AS and maybe GH.

Back