IQ Test

WeirdAl said:
The answer is a...
those are all squares (i.e. 20x20 = 400, 10x10 = 100, 50x50 = 2500, 30x30 = 900).

Shit, can't believe I missed that.
Thanks bro!
I think 144 is a perfect score, and most questions are worth 4 but a few are worth 3.

WeirdAl said:
There are a bunch of different kinds of iq tests... several of the most common ones have top scores of either 144 or 145. Not sure about this one. There were a couple that I wasn't sure about, and I'm not sure if I got them right or not (which shape doesn't belong). I'd like to see a key for this as well, but keys are usually pretty closely guarded.

I'm pretty sure you got them right, since I'm pretty sure I got them right and just missed the one I mentioned. You the man, I'll listen to you a little more from now on, LOL!

Looks like WeirdAl is the brains of the bunch. CC, I hope you have good looks to get by on! j/k Bro LOL

46and2aheadofme said:

I'm pretty sure you got them right, since I'm pretty sure I got them right and just missed the one I mentioned. You the man, I'll listen to you a little more from now on, LOL!

LOL! Don't do that (listen to me more, that is)! All it means is I'm good at taking tests! :-D

118 for me :(

I'm 'technically' considered a high school graduate so that's not too bad, I don't guess.

BTW, what's the answer for the "inept" question? I think I put happy down since I didn't know what the word meant.

92StangMan said:

I'm 'technically' considered a high school graduate so that's not too bad, I don't guess.

BTW, what's the answer for the "inept" question? I think I put happy down since I didn't know what the word meant.

90-110 is usually considered average, so 118 is definitely good. If I remember the question correctly, the answer for that one was "skillful".

BTW, a lot of these tests are considered culturally biased... And a lot of the questions really test more of what you've been exposed to.

92StangMan said:

unskilled

Does this test matter on the time you take to finish it, or just right and wrong answers? Because I left the puter for awhile and grubbed, com'n I deserve better...lol

Inept means unable or inability...by the way I did some checking on this test, and the score is a little low. On a real one you would score a littlye higher. When I was tested when I was younger I had an IQ of 141 and I only got a 132 here...hmmm but in all this is a good test.

I got 140

I think this test was far to basic for an IQ test.

Also sayings like "even the most .............rose has thorns" are not suitable for these tests as they are culturally biased.

I think I mucked up ANLDGEN, what was this, I put Animal. lol

ANLDGEN = ENGLAND

This is typical for IQ tests, though, and they have a range of easy to hard questions. IQ tests in general are culturally biased, as they test a lot of what you have been exposed to.

Back