Iron Animal....keepin It Gangsta Bitches!

Guess not if you have to ask? Or is that a trick question to boost your self confidence? Kid Rock ain't bringing enough attention to MI love anymore?

Not even close. Not many men around here care for a women who likes to workout; I understand though...it's not part of the norm around here.

It's okay for a girl to lift, but they are always telling me, "just don't lift too much...don't let your abs develop...you'll look fat" Hmmm....and they are not 200 lbs with muscle and they're concerned my muscle will make me look fat?

--Maybe it does, but that's my choice. I get weird glares from guys (even the ones that were following me around like salivating hungry dogs) when they find out that's my hobby. --And you all, don't mind I lift...and I'm sure look great and turn me into the salivating dog. :satan:

Well you should save up a bus ticket out of hicksville and catch a shortline to the NY + metro area. You will be much appreciated here. I have lived abroad over the years such as Oklahoma, a few places in TX, visited Alamabama, MN. I have to say, I like different things about different places. Not to say nobody is a free thinker but my opinion is that they are nicer for the most part down south. They also tend to believe what they are told by the media, which I don't. Up here everyone seems to forget life and chase the rat race. They take much for granted and create their own little worlds, they tend to feel superior to others. So its a catch 22. I guess you have to experience it all and take a pick. Don't be afraid to travel!

:wave: Guess I'll have to travel someday give your alls place a visit. South is a nice place to be, but it's a whole lot better if you're a guy. My boys moved to Georgia and I visited them for one of their college graduations. Nice place!! Women are absolute sweethearts!! But the men were telling them (big fat men) that they were starting to gain weight and needed to start dieting---and they were skinner than me!!! --and at the time I was ill and lost a lot of weight.

I was still thinking about moving in with my friends down in Georgia (after an invite to move in with them) when...well...my stalker came to MI for a visit and caught me off guard. --then I thought...well, maybe I'll just stay in MI...at least I'm still respected a whole lot more here!!

MI, well I thought you lived in like Alabama or something. Not to dis the great state of Alabama! I was given a job offer in Holland. I will probobly take it in a few years. Property is too expensive out here. I would probobly get a much better place up there and my money would go further but I would also be cold a lot longer which I think is shit!

No offense. All in good conversation amongst christian friends. I am not quite the christian but it has a good, wholesome ring to it!

=) Just make sure to give me your number when you move out here! ;)

My brother lives in Alabama!!! He told me that I would absolutely hate it there. He said I would be no better than dirt...that the dogs are treated better than the women.

Look, just go for your goals, you don't like the world you live in so you can move out, sort of. Get schooled, who knows, maybe you want to change your major to health and fitness. Sooner or later you will be trainer to the stars out in NY or LA! You have to persue your passion and that's it.

:thumbsup: Yes, sir! You're right.

I don't really mind where I live...I honestly like the challenge...plus, let's face it...us girls are good at manipulation. Some men think they are in control with us, but that's not the case. And around here I get respect from most men...just have to stand my ground sometimes.

PJT said:
He doesn't angel. He lives in Massachusetts hate to say. I talked to him a while back about it, he probably doesn't remember. Funny thing is is those pics he took of himself jumping thru the woods with the karate bandana on LOL I know exactly where that is...
do you? where is it?

Slave to Iron, I showed my father your photos and he loved them! They are really funny, man!!! Well, off to bed--gotta leave at 5:00AM tomorrow for work. Have a great night you all!!!!

Back