Is he backed up again?

quit fucking crying , you know obviosly this was your best chance of getting the card you wanted if you dont like the service at mcdonalds dont fucking go there, nobodys holding a gun to your head, i think your lucky if you started screaming scammer at me youd get nothing so my advice is be patient, this isnt a flame but damn use a little common sense, and i recommend talking to a mod before even hinting at making a post of any such nature because i guarentee if your the apple that spoils the bunch your cards would be the least of your troubles so like the rest of us relax.

.......................:mad: ....................

Last edited:
hey id settle down and think first if theres other places go, second dont start with the newbie shit theres a hundred guys on here definetly not new and evidently alot smarter than you so you might want to think about that for a while. alot of guys change names jumped boards ect. so no matter what the status dont kid yourself listen!

........just waiting patiently.......as for the emails havent got one when its on the way....maybe that will come too. You guys that are waiting wait longer.. they say he is dependable.. i will keep you informed you know who you are.

Last edited:
Back