Is my Dianabol good?

To be honest not really depends on whats in them, peg or BA or anything like that. All of them need to be shaken like a snow globe and then used.

The first time I tried liquid orals I needed a chaser as I couldn't handle the taste, so just a tip, it may taste like shit lol

Mix your liquid dbol with grapefruit juice to make it taste better and the dbol more potent. GFJ supposedly amplifies the dbol's effects or so some guys say.

Worth a try.... After all that's the reason so many pharmaceutical medications come with warning labels on them to not drink GFJ.

Last edited:
Mix your liquid dbol with grapefruit juice to make it taste better and the dbol more potent. GFJ supposedly amplifies the dbol's effects or so some guys say.

Worth a try.... After all that's the reason so many pharmaceutical medications come with warning labels on them to not drink GFJ.

Well, that's something different. I'll look into that.

Grapefruit inhibits the enzyme in the walls of the intestines that is responsible for the breakdown of medications and such, it will give full doses and have a greater concentration in the blood. Its simple its like a slow release capsule being broken open and downed instead of slowly disolving and realising little by little. I know thiswell since I work with this stuff everyday.
It does react with alot of different OTC and prescription drugs mostly opiates and the like.

I never had luck with that shit by itself so I hope your adding other shit in the mix

I'm looking at running test e, deca, and d-bol together.

NICE... I'm starting the same cycle tomorrow as a matter of fact except with test c. Thinking on doing 16 weeks or maybe 12? Gonna run test/deca at 500/400 to start and will bump up the test if needed. Dbol will be 40 per day for the first 4 weeks.

How bout you Ox?

NICE... I'm starting the same cycle tomorrow as a matter of fact except with test c. Thinking on doing 16 weeks or maybe 12? Gonna run test/deca at 500/400 to start and will bump up the test if needed. Dbol will be 40 per day for the first 4 weeks.

How bout you Ox?

That was my first cycle ever.....except 500E/400deca and 20mg/day pink thais...i got great gains and good strength from it. Only complaint was deca killed my wood!

I have a 30 ml bottle of liquid d-bol. It looks like it has settled to the bottom of the bottle, there is about a half-inch layer on the bottom. If I roll it a bit, some of it loosens up, but it looks like there is little bits floating in it. Is it still good to use? Should I keep rolling it to mix it?

I would warm it up 1st, just put it in hot water , swish it around.. it just crashed..if you got it from a good source usually is a good sign-potency. Keep it cool and don't let it get too hot or too cold when storing.. keep it outta sunlight too

How bout you Ox?

8th, I'm looking at a 12 week cycle, probably using the dosages you said. I might run the d-bol longer than 4 weeks though. I need to do the math and see how much I have.

I'm also going to run aqua-dex and will probably run IGF at least for the beginning of the cycle.

Back