Is there correlation between gear and dreams?

Boomer

I'm 2 weeks into my first cycle. . Just 0.5cc of Sust EOD.

But almost as soon as I started it every night my dreams are strange as. I'm not sure if it's from the gear or the strange dreams, but I'm super tired everyday compared to normal...

Can anyone shed some light on this or am I just comming up with my own conclusions here

well for me it makes me an insomniac, and on a certain thing, I woke up enraged pissed from my dream like 3 times, like I woke up and I was pissed thinking my dream was real, that never happened before or since, It was an oral

sometimes i have dreams, when on tren, that are so vivid, i can actually think and answer questions, like its real life...

I already do that, and I wake up for solutions to things I have questions to when I go to sleep like if im taking on a project and am stuck, il wake up with a resolution, im very odd

As the ads go buy and my gear kicks in a little more I seem to sleep longer n longer each day...
I got a good 10hours sleep last night... I havnt done this since I was a teenager.. Could the extra test make me wanna sleep more?

As the ads go buy and my gear kicks in a little more I seem to sleep longer n longer each day...
I got a good 10hours sleep last night... I havnt done this since I was a teenager.. Could the extra test make me wanna sleep more?
yes it could. It does to me a little bit. Insulin is horrible for that too

Back