is this girl hitting on me...?

i'm with mbstrong. you need to hit it and split it. you know how the song goes...face down, ass up that's the way we like to f@#k.

Sounds like she's letting you know she's 'taken' but...
..women get horny too, ya know *winks*

She'll be using you as much as you're using her.
No strings. Sounds like a good deal, if that's what you're into :)

SHE'S BEGING FOR IT, PUT HER OUT OF HER MISERY AND DE-RAIL THAT ASS, BREAK HER OFF PROPER BRO, MAKE US PROUD

Take it for a test drive. Most times you find something wrong with it, then set your scopes on a new ride. "Gold Diggin Ho's drivin me crazy I can't take it anymore!"

Sachet said:
Sounds like she's letting you know she's 'taken' but...
..women get horny too, ya know *winks*

She'll be using you as much as you're using her.
No strings. Sounds like a good deal, if that's what you're into :)

I wish more women would use me for their selfish sexual pleasures......

Well my friend, I suggest you take that little lady out to the bar and show her a swell time. Why stop at buying her one drink? Think of the possibilities...

You could get her really drunk, so drunk that she submits to your every desire. Bring her back to the house where you have 119 of you closest friends and fellow MC bros waiting. Then you throw her in the corner and we begin taping our rendition of American Bukkake 13. Heck, that's just the way I'd play it.

Oh, if you do decise to go that route, I call #119...

Go for it, if not you'll look back in 20 years and regret not going for it.

Hell with the bar,all she wants is alcohal and a good pounding..........Invite her to your place,give her a drink and make her a dinner she wont forget then more drinks and so on,then ask her if she still wants to go to the bar,by now she'll be primed up and you dont have to go anywhere except to the bedroom..........need anymore instruction? LOL

Back