It's a girl!

Congrats on your freak-et, like Presser said its a true blessing....amazing gift from God that you really can't describe...wishing you and wife all the best and that baby freak-et is healthy.

She is little 4.6.... tiny little girl but everything is going good . Good health just little, my wife isn't very big

Awesome. Girls are special (not to mention a hand full). Enjoy every minute with her. My daughter just turned 25 and I dont know where the time went..

4.6 WOW just alittle peanut! Thats wonderful bro a big cratz to you and of course the wife... Enjoy every single minutes bro because before you know it they get all independent and that as much as its great and its what we all want for our kids, as a dad 3 times over and my oldest daughter turned 21 last wednesday it sucks when they get older. Just treasure it and again gratz

So how has the first week been with your brand new sweet heart! I'll bet she melts her daddies heart like crazy! I have 16 month old twins, one boy and one girl, and I also have an 18 year old daughter in college lmao, so i will reiterate what has already been said, time flies fast bro! Cherish every little moment with your family!

And again, CONGRATS BRO! Babies are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND AWASOME LITTLE MIRACLE FROM GOD!

Amen Presser, I have an 18 yr old son off to the navy then our miracle baby boy who's four......can't even remember the short baby times....they're born then in blink of an eye running around talking up a storm and doing their own thing....I know it gets old to hear, but really cherish this first year.

Back