Jock itch

jtunderdog

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
All Im saying is DEAR GOD. Ive been killing myself doing cardio and got raw and now have the freaking itchy crotch. I have tinactin and tinactin powder. No good. Hydrocortisone, desitin. Wal Mart ordered some prescription stuff apparently it has not come in but I am hopeful how would you deal with this.

I usually use some Gold Bond on the boys and inner thighs to try and prevent this from happening. I feel your pain though.

I read somewhere that urine kills it. Have your girl pee on you while you're having sex, girls like the freaky shit :satan:

Use the lamasil af cream liberally like twice a day after shower. Shower twice a day. Change your undies twice a day. It'll be fine in one week.

Ive used lamisil, monistat and change draws 3 times a day now. LOL. The good news is it makes it easier to cut my wife off when she ain't behaving.

Hey Crg I actually have gold bond on the treadmill and put it on every mile.

So next time I have sex I have to bring my girl with me?????

Not unless you're a poll smoker and then you can have your little boy friend piss on you after he takes his dick out of your ass....

JFWY....LOL

Mcgaret lives and unfortunately is now assumed as gay. LOL. Hope you are doing okay bro.

Yeah I have to change into new undies and soon as I get home from gym. No good can come from leaving those wet underoos on!

i only wear underwear when i work out, and like press take them off as soon as i get home. Helps out a lot. Also, after sex... get that pussy goop off... nothing worst for it.

i only wear underwear when i work out, and like press take them off as soon as i get home. Helps out a lot. Also, after sex... get that pussy goop off... nothing worst for it.

Especialy that Nasty ass pussy you bring home from the bar,lmao, might need to power wash that dick

Now we're all taking your word that this is from cardio, but are you sure it's not from some strange that could've occurred over the weekend? You can be honest here bro, we won't say anything lol

Back