Joint Care

tilla52

Gold Member
Hey, I was wondering what everyone recommends for joint pain? And if these are just a temporary relief or help in the long run? I was looking into NOWs Glucosamine & Chrondroitin Plus MSM. Thanks in advance

Tilla

I use that same stuff for preventative joint care. I know it'll pay off in the future. I also noticed I had little to no calcium in my diet, so I take NOW's Calcium Citrate too. No joint problems so far :)

tilla52 said:
Hey, I was wondering what everyone recommends for joint pain? And if these are just a temporary relief or help in the long run? I was looking into NOWs Glucosamine & Chrondroitin Plus MSM. Thanks in advance

Tilla

glucosamine helped, but I believe only cause my joints were dried out from winstrol.

HGH and Adequan are a kick ass combo.

Glucosamine products in reserach show they take up to 3 months to start working then the level of effectiveness varies. They have never worked for me but I did suffer from sever damage........." DID" past tense because the HGH -adequan Combo work like magic.

Any other opinions on helping out joint pain? I'm gettin that shit bad in my elbows, especially when I do squats. I do squats first, then my whole workout is ruined. It hasn't been too bad on my other workouts, but it's definitely there.

Yup, that's exactly what I said. It doesn't hurt nearly as much when I bench or anything else. It's the tucking my arms in and supporting all that weight I guess. I tried to grab the bar really wide to lessen the stress on my arms, but my form gets fucked and the weight doesn't go up as easy.

I need to research the Adequan. Would it work alone? I have joint pain and tendon pain. Thanks for the info.

Back