Jr usa...

big in vegas

MuscleChemistry Registered Member

They're saying nuk nuk should finish 2nd in heaviest behind billy georgiou and the overall should be the winner of the super heavies

Thanks for posting! I am very excited to see how things turn out for him. Hopefully some on stage shots will be loaded shortly...

He can only control how HE looks. Also looking forward to stage shots

I'm hoping the guy updating his predictions are wrong, but hes pretty accurate most of the time

I feel like I got this for my class. The Judges that was doing our class was all on my side of the stage, so getting put in the middle "X" of the stage , I dont think meant to much. Also it was a very small group so there was really no need for moving us around to much. I will say this, backstage while pumping up, none of those guys had me worry, nor did I think I couldnt go toe to toe with. Also I felt my posing was way better than any of them. So we will see. They didnt have Dan Newmire (SHW Class) in the middle "X" of the stage, but you can bet your ass he will win. Only time will tell.

nuknuk said:
I feel like I got this for my class. The Judges that was doing our class was all on my side of the stage, so getting put in the middle "X" of the stage , I dont think meant to much. Also it was a very small group so there was really no need for moving us around to much. I will say this, backstage while pumping up, none of those guys had me worry, nor did I think I couldnt go toe to toe with. Also I felt my posing was way better than any of them. So we will see. They didnt have Dan Newmire (SHW Class) in the middle "X" of the stage, but you can bet your ass he will win. Only time will tell.

Good luck man .. " Kill em " !

They are doing the play by play on md and rx muscle but it is the super long line up of figure going now, it will be awhile for Nuk. Guess the prejudging was 8 hours long omfg!

I think if they go with overall best look Nuk can take his class. but you just never know in this sport. but for sure top 3, and maybe even the win...

I know it's not what you wanted bro, but you're right there. I'm sure it wasn't a cleat cut 1st and 2nd between you and Billy. I'd like to see the score sheets because I'd almost bet my last dollar it wasn't a unanimous 1-2. I hate the politics that get involved in bodybuilding because judges look at different things from show to show and it's hard to tell what they look at

Back