Just had my first baby!

haha yeah give him a little time, being born is physically exhausting on the baby too, so the first couple days they will be tired, try to rest when he does, when you can!
I hear that, just woke up from two hour nap so I have a total five hours sleep for the day including last night, not too bad haha but not conducive to building muscle lolol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Expect to have patience, and spend as much time as you can with them, be loving, do stuff with him, don't yell or hit stuff when you are mad, know that you have a human being with a clean slate, and make them a loving, caring person. annnnnnnd Congrats!

Right now you can't even imagine getting angry at this perfect child; there will be days that are more trying than others. I will give you some great advise someone once gave to me. If you ever find yourself getting frustrated and angry, it will happen due to lack of sleep, fighting withe your significant other, etc....Remember when they are crying at wont stop sometimes it is OK just to get up and watch TV or do what ever it takes to get in a good frame of mind. Never deal with a baby when angry.

Right now you can't even imagine getting angry at this perfect child; there will be days that are more trying than others. I will give you some great advise someone once gave to me. If you ever find yourself getting frustrated and angry, it will happen due to lack of sleep, fighting withe your significant other, etc....Remember when they are crying at wont stop sometimes it is OK just to get up and watch TV or do what ever it takes to get in a good frame of mind. Never deal with a baby when angry.
It's tough, but I can't get mad at something that can't help it. I get more frustrated at myself If I can't console him but I love figuring out his new ticks everyday and love seeing the progress me and his mom are making in making sure we're taking care of him the best we know

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back