Kalpa Pharmaceuticals , What steroids have you used from them ??

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Just trying to see what everyone thinks about certain brands of gear, I've not used Kalpa Pharm but hear its good stuff but wanted to get everyones opinions on it

I personally have not used it but I have afew friends that I see everyday and actually trust. They have used Test E and Dbol. They seemed to have a good run and I heard nothing negative from them so if that helps at all.

I personally have not used it but I have afew friends that I see everyday and actually trust. They have used Test E and Dbol. They seemed to have a good run and I heard nothing negative from them so if that helps at all.

good to hear! and i was just asking for general purposes! thnx again

anyone else?

Just trying to see what everyone thinks about certain brands of gear, I've not used Kalpa Pharm but hear its good stuff but wanted to get everyones opinions on it

my sponsor carries them...i've used test c, test c, test p, sus350, npp, primo, eq, deca, cutmix and for kalpa tabs i've used dbol, winny, drol and an ex gf who is national level figure used their anavar

I still have test c, test e, did test prop, tren a, and the test c and e of coarse. It's ok in my opinion it hurts and leaves knot unless I heated under running hot water in pin before. My body adjusted to pain after a couple weeks never did anything I didn't adjust to and changing procedure helps. I did kalpa for 2 years in just did accordo and fast muscle. Fast muscle and accordo seemed to be better. Kalpa I have is clear bottles, brown bottles no longer made by them. I have all #'s and come up as their gear. I was going use test e and test c I still have layer. My assessment of 1 being best 10 being worst for kalpa and multiple batch #s is a 4

The tren a I had used, more than one batch, and look up # came back as their gear, the tren a was clear and exactly same color of all their gear. The tren a was tren had anxiety, fast heart beat, higher blood pressure, that agitated feeling I get from tren that I have to control and not lose my cool so it was tren. Got cough pick in throat several times so bad I almost drop from cycle. Lol Couldn't handle more than 50 mg every other day as usual for me. All their gear was clear same color and super thin oils. Think pip was also from it coming out pip so fast, squirting from things oils. I had to tell old lady to slow down, then retired her and did myself, like with all gear that is painful. Injecting slow does wonders especially with stuff that flows super quick from 22g pin. Telling yall my experience with kalpa. I blasted test between Dr visits for trt. 750 mg was what I needed to get good feeling. Found I stayed very lean on gear and had more acne than normally. All blood work was good at Dr dropping back to trt 4 weeks before labs work. So nothing inside stuff hurting me. All #'s beautiful dr said. I would use kap gear again almost switched to their test e or c I have other day instead of opening another fast muscle sustanon to see if I noticed difference. Would've if it were sust for sust. The whole time I was doing their gear I wanted to try something else to compare. When I am totally satisfied with a type I have no desire to compare.

Back