King Krypto and XtremeIncense

lol glad the smell isnt the same i just dont wanna look stoned lol. Id love to just take a couple hits and be a little high but not look like i am in my eyes. I hate that part.

lol glad the smell isnt the same i just dont wanna look stoned lol. Id love to just take a couple hits and be a little high but not look like i am in my eyes. I hate that part.

Yeah, my eyes are always a tell-tale sign. This stuff is a pretty functional high, so I can have a conversation and act normally but feel stoned. If it weren't for my eyes, it would be easy to hide.

right on thanks for the info brotha, may get some next week for them stressful weekends where i wanna chill out and relax.

So I tried the Krypto last night and holy cannoli. That stuff is potent. I was ripped for a solid 2.5 hours. And that's just out of a little bowl. I might take a couple bong rips and see how it goes later today. Afterwards, I ate any and everything I could get my hands on. I already planned for yesterday to be a cheat day so who cares. And then I fell fast asleep and slept really well.

So, conclusion is, this stuff works, it's pretty strong (especially the Krypto), and legal. How can you go wrong?

How much did it take? I just posted that I have some k2 summit and it is awesome too. 3 hits and thats it.

Xtreme Incense

Just checking in and wanted to update everyone on XtremeIncense. I just received an email from them with a new promotion. They have a members area where you can save big. - houseofspice.net/members Username: elite Password: member.

Hope that helps.

Just checking in and wanted to update everyone on XtremeIncense. I just received an email from them with a new promotion. They have a members area where you can save big. - houseofspice.net/members Username: elite Password: member.

Hope that helps.

My girl and I were just talking about this. I'm buying some.

I just got a gram of the King Krypto and a little bowl. Going to try it in a few minutes. The chick behind the counter was a total smart ass bitch to me!! No I don't have tattoo's and my arems are bigger than your boyfriends legs.... you don't have to be a bitch! She acted like I was totally bothering her...

This stuff is the real deal!! We're both totally wasted. Definately at least as strong as good weed. Appetite is awesome.

Hope that helps.

I wish they would take paypal! Going to have to try this stuff my damn self. I hate weed too, its always made me a paranoid freak show but maybe just a little bit of the king will ok

Back