Knots after shots

Going to try to vent if that doesn't work gonna toss it. Suppose to be human grade, tested, etc

- - - Updated - - -

Can't give it a few weeks out of injection sites they're all swelled and knotted up

use lats and chest. Those are easy ones.

gonna try venting as suggested if that doesn't work gonna throw the shit out. At 250mg/ml running that much a bottle I shouldn't have to filter, vent, heat up before injecting, add more oil to dilute or any of the other tricks. Should be good to go out of bottle. Probably a bunch of kids cooking it in their dorm room.

In case anyone is wondering they are not a sponsor or lab here.

They probably filtered it with a coffee filter... if it was even filtered at all. haha. Let us know man!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Some guys just can't brew or have bunk recipe. Instead of throwing it away if you have a friend willing to do a "test shot" and they don't knot up you can recoup some of the money. Also if they don't then it's def that you are having a reaction to something in the brew. Would be great to find what all was in there just so maybe we can narrow it down to find out what your body is getting pissy with but you likely won't get that info. I have to adjust all brew all the time for guys. Some can handle a lot of EO and can make stuff super thin for them. Others can't even handle 10%.

Good luck bro hopefully you get some answers and aren't out the money. But it's happens in this game, years ago I got this stuff called like sus-a-ton or something like that. It's was 1.5 ml vials and it hurt like nothing else and I bought boxes of the crap. Only way to use it was to mix with a lot of deca and even then is was painful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well just my two cents was taking some decca that worked great, but unfortunately someone would come in the night and smash my legs with crowbar. got me a cheap walmart brand of that deep penetrating rub (lots of heat). rub some on after the shot, pain decreased significantly. night and day.

Mine feel like a baseball on my left glute, sore but manageable. I been using a small guage needle and reaching back there is a bitch. I always thought it was from the syringe being moved around in my ass trying to squeeze every last drop out

Is it possible that it’s bad Gear? Do you trust the source and do you know anyone who has personally ran that’s used it?

just an update-always run everything through a whatman .2

I trust the source used them for a couple years always good luck

the expiration date says in 6 months which leads me to believe that it's been sitting around for a few years

let a buddy of mine do a half cc shot and he knotted up too

threw the shit out and ordered from someone else

Sucks to hear man. Did you contact the supplier to see if/what they might be willing to do? It also might be good to let the rest of the brothers know who the lab is just incase this isn’t just a isolated issue and they keep selling bad gear.

Back